Reviews for Incursion
AFoolishMortal chapter 1 . 7/15
Quite funny! I've read this once before, but somehow I failed to review. I love a good Sarah who's not head over heels for Jareth.
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
OMG! The coffee maker cracked me up! Lol
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
The coffee maker literally made me "lol."
This was the best humorous Jareth ever. I just want to know what he WANTS with Mr. Coffee and the dryer...
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
That was insane. ...Yeah, I can see it. *cracks up*
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Hilarious. More. Bigger.
Eamane SHU chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This story was a complete delight. Lovely and fluffy and had me grinning the whole way through.

I loved the really original concept of the appliances coming to life, which is kind of a modern take on beauty and the beast.
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOVE THIS! Well written and hilarious!
MorgauseNokami chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Ahahaha. This just makes my day. A wonderful combination between comedy and an actually rather sharp drama.
Anchorite chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Totally adorable :)

Off to read the rest of your fanfics

(please let there be more!)
NS chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Bwahahaa!
Shenlong Girl chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I really enjoyed the mad world you've created around Sarah!
CharcoalFeathers chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
It's been a long, long time since reading a fic has made me laugh so hard I've ended up wheezing. Well done! :D
Fates My Bitch chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I want Sarah's furniture. That sounds awesome. I want that ability to get good sleep too. I need it.

This was awesome. Also I love the line "Oh, oh god. I'd help clean that up if I had arms!"

You rock!
writertron chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
brilliant!
timestitcher chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Love the humor! It's hard to pick out favorite bits, but I enjoyed the interplay between the two and the bit about the lost boyfriends. I can just imagine the smug expression on his face over that.