Reviews for Not a Single Star
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/28
...I am so lost. What just happened?
3iggy chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
A lititle sad, but I enjoyed it!
Meus Obsequium chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This is too good of a story not to have more reviews. There is so much I would like to say, but I am still... processing. That ending was nothing like I imagined. Great job pulling the reader in and keeping us until the last moment. That was beautiful and poignant.
illliad chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
sinister... enjoyable read, you really drew me in
4uknoy chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I don't know quite what I was expecting, but it certainly wasn't that ending. Was surprised at it, then both (oddly) delighted, and saddened by it. It's a nice change, makes me think I've been indulged far too much by fluffy fics.

Great characterization, so very vivid in a small amount of words.

"Death was a temporary diversion after all...'Goodnight, beloved'" I like how it seems inconclusive, yet the feeling of The End is strong. Sad really.
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Terribly depressing, but very well written. Bravo. XD
Shenlong Girl chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
You have this listed as romance, but IS it? I wonder. But still, it's impressively dark and depressing, leaving me with a serious sense of foreboding.
S.R Devaste chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Strange and beautifull, I love the image of the maze in Nebraska.
notwritten chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This is pleasant and interesting story. Keep smiling. :-)
Athena's Avatar chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This is truely beautiful. Thank you.
Jalen Strix chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Beautifully written (and I admit a great fondness for the semicolon usage critiques as well).
Katchelle87 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
that was amazing!

was her compass similar to the golden compass in the His Dark Materials trilogy?

it sort of struck me that way
Not A Monkey chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Will there be sequel? Even sans said sequel it was amazing and clever. Well done
asherlev1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Possibly a oneshot ( or would it be presumptous of me to assume there will be more? I would be infinitely in your debt if you could give me a marvelous fifteen minutes or so like those I have just spent reading this) to rival K P Morgan's entire "A forfeit of dreams" entire story (if, indeed, you believe her story is excellent, as do most labyrinth fanfiction readers).

The prose was excellent, the characters were excellently meshed out, and your Jareth made himself more felt in three paragraphs or so of being that most Jareth's do in entire stories. I will abstain from glorifying this beautiful piece more, because anything more I say would only be redundant. AMAZING!

Death was a temporary diversion after all, and he was not finished with her yet.

SO, because I really can't help myself...Sequel? Second chapter? Do tell! (Word count running out. Please keep writing!)