Reviews for Not a Single Star
Melita chapter 1 . 3/13
I loved your story. Great ambience, it seems very real to me. Have felt something like that reading some fairytales.
Lylabeth 1 chapter 1 . 1/29
I do not like this story Sam I Am, I do not like green eggs and Ham. Sorry, but this was just, well, awful
Kia chapter 1 . 1/22
Your writing is luscious, and I love the sinister ending! It was unexpected and yet so fitting as well.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
...I am so lost. What just happened?
3iggy chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
A lititle sad, but I enjoyed it!
Meus Obsequium chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
This is too good of a story not to have more reviews. There is so much I would like to say, but I am still... processing. That ending was nothing like I imagined. Great job pulling the reader in and keeping us until the last moment. That was beautiful and poignant.
illliad chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
sinister... enjoyable read, you really drew me in
4uknoy chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I don't know quite what I was expecting, but it certainly wasn't that ending. Was surprised at it, then both (oddly) delighted, and saddened by it. It's a nice change, makes me think I've been indulged far too much by fluffy fics.

Great characterization, so very vivid in a small amount of words.

"Death was a temporary diversion after all...'Goodnight, beloved'" I like how it seems inconclusive, yet the feeling of The End is strong. Sad really.
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Terribly depressing, but very well written. Bravo. XD
Shenlong Girl chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
You have this listed as romance, but IS it? I wonder. But still, it's impressively dark and depressing, leaving me with a serious sense of foreboding.
S.R Devaste chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Strange and beautifull, I love the image of the maze in Nebraska.
notwritten chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This is pleasant and interesting story. Keep smiling. :-)
Athena's Avatar chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This is truely beautiful. Thank you.
Jalen Strix chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Beautifully written (and I admit a great fondness for the semicolon usage critiques as well).
Katchelle87 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
that was amazing!

was her compass similar to the golden compass in the His Dark Materials trilogy?

it sort of struck me that way