Reviews for Ninetales TF
Delete This Shit chapter 1 . 4/8
This is fucked up with the mind erasure and this whole fic. I'm not a fan of what is in this story and since I personally don't like it its going to be stuck in my head.

I would have accepted this if it was a female ninetales without the mind erasure or maybe Yaoi without the mind erasure and I don't like Yaoi.
So a guy turns into a ninetales, a female one then gets his memories fucked up? Man that is fucked up, I should have listened to the summary when I had the chance. This story is not for me and I guess some people like that stuff.

I'll admit I was going to say some...different things here but I'm not.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
him into a ninetales,a FEMALE ninetales at that, erased his memory and then raped him... That's fucked up...
nicolas mcrae chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This is great I hope you finish the story
gustavo chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
muito bom excelente mas gostaria de saber o que acontece depois
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Great story I loved it
ColorTheSnowbreon chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
well, overall i think its okay. Nice job describing the transformation as well as the pain he or should i say she experienced. The only downfall for me was the way it ended like the last sentence, i felt that it could be rewritten to sound of an end but hey its your call. Good job and hopefully you'll write more stories so i can enjoy what your creativity has to offer
-coloredraininlives
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Thanks

Awsome fic
Tanon chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Taking creepy to the next level. Yep.
TheNashNetwork chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This is my first review so sorry for my inexperience. I found it to be extremely creative and an interesting exposure of a male ninetales lust. Incredible writing to.
Ryu Dragonclaw chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Awesome story! I like TF fanfic, and I am writing one now.

It would have been more awesome if his/her memory had not been erased, and he had to deal with it.
Deletethispleasethankyou chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
:O
Kurstin chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Nice story, man.
oogabooga oogabooga chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
wow i don't know whether to feel sorry for him or be jellos of him good story 10/10 but you cold use more variations beside area and you shoul'd make a sequal good story
firemaster101 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009