Reviews for Afterglow
This was okay
Camille785 chapter 1 . 4/15
I want more sezy one-shots. :)
So we’ll written wtf
At once touching, beautifully descriptive, perfectly in character, smutty, and at the same time keeping with the characters and source material, somehow hilarious. I know I’m late to the zutara fandom, but this is absolutely masterful.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
The absolute best Zutara lemon I have ever read. Complex emotion, accurate sexual health info, sensational and easy to connect with. Absolutely beautiful. Keep it up because you’re probably the best out there.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
This was amazing. Sweet, suuuper sweet, tender and yet so hot. And even IC. And I usually hate reading about first times...
H chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Believable, beautiful, and hot!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
This is wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
Smut gets really repetitive after a while but WOW this was a refresher. It covered everything from the plot, to the feelings, to humor, and to sexual inexperience. No words can describe how well written this is. A true gem in ! I really loved how Zuko constantly asked for consent and both parties made sure the other was fine throughout the process and WOW this was a great fanfic. I'm reading this in 2017 and it is timeless!
ReminiscingZutar chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
8 years later and this is still hot as fuck.
petite-yoyo chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
I've been reading your stories the past few days, and I've enjoyed them thoroughly. I started my fanfic addiction with Divergent, then Eris, then went to Avatar. I began with Kataang. I just felt that it wasn't right. Then came Zutara. I only could find very armature writing, not pleasing my want for romance and kickbutt action. I went through many archives of Zutara stories and finally found yours. It's exactly what I was looking for. Midsummer Madness was true perfection. I loved how Katara was both loving AND independent/selfish. I prefer not to write many reviews, so when I do, they are usually pretty long. This by far the longest I have wrote. The smut that you have written is not too raunchy but still gets the point across. I also like the way you keep the character's personalities close to those from the show. If only you could've had input for the actual show...maybe Zutara would have been real. But then we wouldn't have your stories. What I have read so far, I say bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
Wow...speechless...sutras lives on. I used to only read MAIKO but HELL NAW ZUTARA BEW ME AWAY TOOK MY BREATH AWAY THIS NAOED IT. THIS IS MY FIRST ZUTARa-stunning
Missoniwolf chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
I am a huge fan of Zutara and this...was.. pure gold. I wanted them together so bad. You did amazing! Thank you for your hard work and all the time it must have taking to write this. :D
moviefan-92 chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
Not only well written, but I can see it happening in a behind the scenes moment ;) There's was just too much chemistry between them for nothing to have happened, even if the writers stupidly did go with Kataang in the end.
Infernal Blaze chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
are very of the best lemons I have read.