Reviews for Theoretically Speaking
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Kyaaaa! Just hope they don't give a free show to the people there! Riff is too easy to fool.
Whitewingzero chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Great idea and great skill of writing!
kuroange1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Ahaha, niiiice.

I half expected the theory to be "Cain's servant is in love with him" or something along those lines XDDD

This works out much better indeed~

"Much to his displeasure and mortification, Riff couldn't keep his body from trembling." -best line in the whole thing XDDD

Much love for this oneshot~
Mafia Boss chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
ha, the curtains in the theater... a great idea, I think. and a very interesting theory to test.

go, Cain, go !
Devilis Kyuu chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
That's interesting. XD
Saber Wing chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
*squeal* I love it! That was so sexy, seriously. Not to mention, this is exactly the kind of thing that Cain would do.

"Hey, Riff. I need you to help me test a theory..."

XD. great fic!
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Yep. That theory definitely needs testing. XD Nice oneshot. Fluffy, yet in character. XD
hanyouinlove chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
hmm yes, an interesting theory must be tested, and who better than riff and cain!
Uchiha Sasha chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Loved the one-shot! It really was interesting! It does seem like this story is set before the series started, am I right?

Either way, excellent story! Really enjoyed it!
alk chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
great story, love it, the last line is golden.
Temari360 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
*Blush* omg... Love... Fave... Amazing...
Sanguinary Tears chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
M, that was yummy! I'm so sure that Cain did test this sort of theory with Riff whilst at the theatre one evening! You did a fantastic job and I really hope that this will not be your final yaoi-ish fic between Cain and Riff.
AkitoTsubaki chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
O-oh man. Hon, WOW~

Putting aside the fact that Cain and Riff are my OTP, I just...agh. The sheer act of having a fic written for me is overwhelming. I honestly don't know what to say. ;3; (I nearly stopped breathing when you offered, by the way.)

And-and-and such a fluffy, wonderfully HAPPY without being out of character or breaking Godchild's overall mood, fic, about my OTP, COMPLETE WITH AN OPERA REFERENCE, just...I think you should put on your profile "I AM FAR TOO AWESOME TO BE ALLOWED."

(I'm gonna reply to your messages on dA, by the way, I just haven't been on much. ; I'm actually doing a little better now, as I'm completely distracted with the amazing that is Star Trek, and it's got me writing again, so I'm running away with that. I also want you to know that you ranting back at my rant was actually welcome; it makes me feel better to know I'm not completely alone in my crazies. XD)

ILU, I don't deserve all this, and you're an amazing writer and person. Thank you for being you. 3