Reviews for Twin Treasures
silverwings1986 chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
This is so awesome! I hope you do make a sequel, this is such a cliff hanger!
Ashley chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Would you consider continuing this as more than a two-shot? I love this pairing but can't seem to find a lot on it and this story, in my mind, easily has potential to be continued.
Hope you think about continuing but if not, oh well
Still a great story, good job.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Oh please do make that follow up you mentioned, I would love to see how this plays out. I like your writing style and the fact you take the time to research the facts you add to your stories, it makes them seem so much more professional.
Neon la'Shadow chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
this is a great story! please update soon! _
sapphireredverne chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Wow that was amazing o.O

But so many could be's

Pleasepleaseplease contiue it's too good to just stop D
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
"No wonder Bakura the yami was such a prick. He probably died a virgin."

Dollface-bby chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
I simply LOVED it ! :D

Thouqh,i think it should have ended with Ryou acceptinq the Thief's offer,but it doesnt matter I still loved it (:
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
WOOHOO! That was AWSOME, good two-shot you did an fantastic job on it :D
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
damn. I wish this
KaL KeY chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
Liked the story, but that cannot be the end! to many unanswered things going on! do they marry? Does Ryou return to his time? how did it happen? did bakura plan it/know it? plz continue!
Dust to Dusk chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
Loved this story! The eroticism and attention to historical detail were great. I like the idea of Ryou meeting Bakura before he was taken over by Zorc and even helping prevent his fall to darkness.
hetalianoftime chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
AHHHH! That was so awesome! I love fluffy lemons! - I demand a sequel! Please? If there's no hope for a sequel please let me know kay? I don't wanna check your account everyday...waiting T.T its too , so yeah! Even though its almost been like a year! Sequel please!
DemonKittyAngel chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
He can't think about it! He has to agree! They belong together! And they can have nice marriage (and marriage night *wink wink*) and then Ryou gets taken by palace guards! But actually goes back to his Yami! So the theif king adds revenge to the list of reasons he hates the pharaoh and double his attacks and in the present they reconsile and live happily ever after. (as much as that's possible in that crazy universe they live in.)
NobodiesPoppet chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
OMR!:D I love this story! I just wish I knew if Ryou said yes.