Reviews for Into the Rabbit Hole: Story Ideas
willowmelodynoble chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
Oh, wow. That can't just end there. It can't! I need to see Hermione actually ruling the world like this, not just making plans. I hope Minerva ends up as a tactician/mentor/pet, too.
willowmelodynoble chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
I really hope there's more to this. This is fascinating. What will happen when Harry and the slaves leave?
willam and jack and jake chapter 12 . 8/4/2014
nice love it
willam and jack and jake chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
nice
willam and jack and jake chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
lol nice
Noble Korhedron chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Errm, this is plausible, but I prefer to think that canon McGonagall is just as fallible as any of us, and simply made some rather large fuck-ups...
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Oh man, I REALLY don't want to think about what's gonna happen to the wizarding world now... Harry will be like an atomic bomb - at least to their culture... *worried*
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Oh jeez, Luna's so weird it makes me completely crack up!
angelgreene220 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This is more of a review for other reviewers. If anyone wondered 'Zabyne' and 'Silent Watches' both took this challenge. The stories are "Fairy Champions: Tale of Time" and "Faery Heroes" respectively.
If anyone else takes the 'Champions of Lilith' story challenge could you post a review with you name and story title here please?
DestroyerDRT chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
Wish this one had more to it.
DracoDreams-2 chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Not a bad story
DracoDreams-2 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I love this story Keep up the good work
ayumi-nightbeauty chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
Hey, first of all, I absolutely love all these little shots and ideas. Even the h/hr/l ones, even thought I'm not exactly fond of h/hr/anyone else, etc. (unless it's h/hr/hr, that could be interesting)

Now, I was wondering, would it be alright if I wrote a sort-of sequel to this shot? "Minerva's advice"?
carick of hunter moon chapter 10 . 6/24/2013
the start of this is good the idea of Merlin & Morgana been Hermione parents is some thing i have not seen in any other fan-fiction, take this idea and write it with out the Comedy mixing in elements of Luna been a true oracle hunted for her power and you cold have the start of a very unique story
Sarek5959 chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
This is an awesome idea! A super Harry story with a basis in fact, or a really good reason that most of his power is locked away . . . Has anyone taken this challange on? I checked your stories but didn't see that you had expanded on it.

Been reading fan fic for years and the cliche's get old after a while so I'm always on the lookout for a good premise and/or writer . . . I tried one story and it flubbed . . . only 5 reviews and one of those was negative!

I would really like to see a continuation on this if you have a link to anyone that tried the challenge!

Thanks for writing!