Reviews for Into the Rabbit Hole: Story Ideas
This is good enough for a standalone oneshot. Just saying.
Jimmy Antlers chapter 10 . 8/4
To call this a gold would be an insult. This is priceless!
Algernon Croaker chapter 9 . 8/4
This is a start of a perfect fic. It would be a great shame if it isn't continued.
This one needs to be continued.
fallondyson chapter 1 . 7/26
PLEASE DO THIS STORY PLEASE
willowmelodynoble chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
Oh, wow. That can't just end there. It can't! I need to see Hermione actually ruling the world like this, not just making plans. I hope Minerva ends up as a tactician/mentor/pet, too.
willowmelodynoble chapter 9 . 12/16/2014
I really hope there's more to this. This is fascinating. What will happen when Harry and the slaves leave?
willam and jack and jake chapter 12 . 8/4/2014
nice love it
willam and jack and jake chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
nice
willam and jack and jake chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
lol nice
Noble Korhedron chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Errm, this is plausible, but I prefer to think that canon McGonagall is just as fallible as any of us, and simply made some rather large fuck-ups...
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Oh man, I REALLY don't want to think about what's gonna happen to the wizarding world now... Harry will be like an atomic bomb - at least to their culture... *worried*
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Oh jeez, Luna's so weird it makes me completely crack up!
angelgreene220 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This is more of a review for other reviewers. If anyone wondered 'Zabyne' and 'Silent Watches' both took this challenge. The stories are "Fairy Champions: Tale of Time" and "Faery Heroes" respectively.
If anyone else takes the 'Champions of Lilith' story challenge could you post a review with you name and story title here please?
DestroyerDRT chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
Wish this one had more to it.