Reviews for Into the Rabbit Hole: Story Ideas
i really like the idea of humor stories where either Harry, Hermione or Luna decide to take over the world or atleast a part of it.
hoirrfying, even the godlike trio H/Hr/L cannot get rid of the disgust i feel, i need a waterfall.
the world need more fics like this
Banner chapter 5 . 4/11
The Absolute Power concept sounds *fascinating*. I usually avoid slave fics, but this is plotty, with great characterizations. I hope your muse leads you here.
Rihanna Sedai Brown Ajah chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Whatever floats your paedo boat, eh.
EndlessChains chapter 12 . 11/4/2015
A well done collection of ideas. The ideas that were presented in this were all well done and quite interesting. They each have potential to be something good and there were some that were more liked then others, but all of them were well done nonetheless. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
not at home chapter 10 . 11/4/2015
The Granger's Emrys and Morgan now that something very diffrent I do not remember see this before could it be a new idea if so well done becuse they are few and far between in Potter Fan-Fiction with well over 1,000,000 story's out there please develop this core idea.
carick of hunter moon chapter 8 . 11/4/2015
now for a very distastfull twist on Vernon D you could make Vernon D a member of a British far-right political party the type thats is for whites (I dislike such partys)
Noble Korhedron chapter 12 . 10/11/2015
OOoooh, I wish you'd continue the Wonka one in particular, it's E-V-I-L! :-D
DragonTamer01 chapter 9 . 9/5/2015
I LOVE this one, and I SINCERELY hope you turn it into, or have already turned it into, a full-length story!
DragonTamer01 chapter 7 . 9/5/2015
I kind of would have preferred this as a oneshot, not a plot bunny, because now you've left me wanting to see you complete this plot bunny!
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
This is a very cool challenge you've created. But I have to admit, what drew me to this challenge was the name "Lilith." Whenever I hear that name, the woman who comes to my mind is NOT the Queen of all Fairies, but the Fallen Angel who became the very first Vampire.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/4/2015
This is good enough for a standalone oneshot. Just saying.
Jimmy Antlers chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
To call this a gold would be an insult. This is priceless!
Algernon Croaker chapter 9 . 8/4/2015
This is a start of a perfect fic. It would be a great shame if it isn't continued.