Reviews for Into the Rabbit Hole: Story Ideas
hbm199169 chapter 9 . 4/29
Continue this story it is fantastic
Quatermass chapter 12 . 3/20
...I don't know whether to laugh at Wonka being a troll, or cringe at the way you've portrayed one of my favourite characters from my childhood. Then again, Wonka wasn't really crash-hot on workplace health and safety, and TBH, it's not that big a stretch for him to be an evil, or at least highly amoral, wizard.
Quatermass chapter 10 . 3/20
...What.

This is both weird, and yet good. I wish this was a proper story.
Right What Is Wrong chapter 11 . 2/2
Oh gad, can't you do something gentler to Ron? Seventy-two hours of Crucio? Getting repeatedly revived and eaten by Acromantulas? Becoming Nagini's chewtoy for a century? Any of those must be better than THIS!

I kid, I kid... This is probably the most benign revenge-fic out there. Everyone exits happily. Quite funny, too. ...seems like even Ron was happy in the end...

Re: your author's note - I tend to put that down to canon's bizarre lack of care for Harry's maltreatment. Literally no one seems to care to remove Harry from that situation. One of the many things that drives the abundance of super-manipulative!Dumbledore fics...
AMMiss chapter 7 . 12/4/2016
OH, I LOVED THIS CHAPTER!
GO MINERVA, GO! XD
Guest chapter 12 . 7/14/2016
i really like the idea of humor stories where either Harry, Hermione or Luna decide to take over the world or atleast a part of it.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/14/2016
hoirrfying, even the godlike trio H/Hr/L cannot get rid of the disgust i feel, i need a waterfall.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
the world need more fics like this
Banner chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
The Absolute Power concept sounds *fascinating*. I usually avoid slave fics, but this is plotty, with great characterizations. I hope your muse leads you here.
Rihanna Sedai Brown Ajah chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Whatever floats your paedo boat, eh.
EndlessChains chapter 12 . 11/4/2015
A well done collection of ideas. The ideas that were presented in this were all well done and quite interesting. They each have potential to be something good and there were some that were more liked then others, but all of them were well done nonetheless. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
not at home chapter 10 . 11/4/2015
The Granger's Emrys and Morgan now that something very diffrent I do not remember see this before could it be a new idea if so well done becuse they are few and far between in Potter Fan-Fiction with well over 1,000,000 story's out there please develop this core idea.
carick of hunter moon chapter 8 . 11/4/2015
now for a very distastfull twist on Vernon D you could make Vernon D a member of a British far-right political party the type thats is for whites (I dislike such partys)
Noble Korhedron chapter 12 . 10/11/2015
OOoooh, I wish you'd continue the Wonka one in particular, it's E-V-I-L! :-D
DragonTamer01 chapter 9 . 9/5/2015
I LOVE this one, and I SINCERELY hope you turn it into, or have already turned it into, a full-length story!