Reviews for Zwischen Abgrund und Schein
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I don't know... I'm speechless. That was brilliant. Welcome back, Queen of LM angst!
Mlle. Verity chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
Nice to see you're still alive and writing. You've always been good, but you do seem to have improved with age. Fun story. I think I like insane Marius better than sane Marius.
RainWillMakeTheFlowersGrow chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
OH my GOD.
Persnickety-Badger chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
I KNEW IT... Well actually that's a lie. I mean, I guessed parts of it but... Holy moly. That was absolutely horrifying and shocking, and even now one is left to wonder what (if anything) was supernatural and what was in Marius' head. He was characterized BRILLIANTLY, and it is so refreshing to see so much thought put into him when half of the fandom seems intent on portraying him as a punchline. And just... Poor Cosette. Poor, poor Cosette. Thank you so much for this story; it's obvious that you put a lot of thought and time into it. I of course hope to see another LM fanfic from you in the future, as yours are always top-notch, though I completely understand if you are done. Good luck on whatever you choose to do!
StarCatcher1858 chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
...wow. Just wow. I adore your portrayal of Marius. I think you should add horror to the genre, though, since this is rather scary
RainWillMakeTheFlowersGrow chapter 12 . 6/2/2013
O.o
Only one chapter left...agh. I must know the end!
*obsessively checks story for updates*
Guest chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
Again I wrote a review without reading all chapters. PARNASSE! I knew an OC isn't always useless!
Catherine/Ponine makes my blood run cold. She's still adorable, yet. After all, its Eponine.
This is one of the best things I've read in months. Are you sure you're going to leave it here? :(
And poor Cosette. She has suffered enough, don't you think? :)
MadameGuillotine chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Hello, Miss Loony! Though I believe I'm incapable of judging one's writing skills, for I write very little myself, I must say I love this story, as I loved everything I've read from you in the last 8(?) months, ever since I came across your stories. Never stop writing, will you? It's not accidental you've been a LM freak for so long. It means you still find interest in this fandom and we'd only be sad if you abandoned it.
PS: May we ever get to read a story about Montparnasse again? I'm sure even a drabble of you would be much better than any new "Monty" fic on this site. I don't want to annoy you with this idea, but it's very true :(
DoctorPhoenix007 chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
HA! Eps isn't the Vamp at all! ) *grinns victoriously* it's de Lotbinière ...dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnn...
only, he's probably also not a Vampire...I don't believe that...and de Lotbinière is probs jist old Monty!
YEAH! I figured it ALL! *does little dance of victory* :3 read yu soon! :)
-Phoenix
Persnickety-Badger chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
Wow, poor Marius is going to need some major help if and when he gets out of this one, isn't he 0.o? It's both insane and more than a little sad how wrecked this family has become since the beginning of the story, all because poor sweet Cosette tried to do something kind and take "Catherine" in... Geez, I get way too emotional over fanfiction haha! But that shows that you're doing a great job! Thanks and good luck!
Persnickety-Badger chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
I... Guh... Whuh... Holy... *leaves laptop and returns when capable of coherent phrasing*. Congratulations, you have succeeded in cranking the disturbing factor up at least five notches in one chapter as well as inserting several unique images which are sure to resurface in my nightmares tonight. Which is an impressive accomplishment. But still disturbing. Still not sure how much of this is actually happening... Yes... Um... Thank you and good luck? 0.o
DoctorPhoenix007 chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
-Phoenix
RainWillMakeTheFlowersGrow chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
AAAAAAAH INSANE MARIUS
Persnickety-Badger chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
Still staring at those last couple paragraphs with my mouth hanging open. I honestly have no idea what's going to happen from here, though I must say that, if I'm translating it correctly, the title of this chapter intrigues me a bit. I'm probably looking too far into it though haha. Thanks for another chilling chapter and don't worry, release the chapters only when you're able to!
RainWillMakeTheFlowersGrow chapter 10 . 4/20/2013
Well, I'm convinced with Marius. Éponine the vampire. Wow...I can't get the weird taste out of my mouth when I say that...odd considering I've written the Bishop the vampire, JVJ the vampire, and Cosette the vampire...