Reviews for Midnight Caller
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
This was wonderful though I have tears whenever he leaves.
AllyBellsGirls chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Intense...:$ bt lovedd it .. Ur a gud writer.. Y not try sum emo edward... Sum romance and spice ... Ur awesum writing wil enhance d drama.. Hope u try1. 3
GoldenEyes chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Thank you for this! It was so intense and engrossing and long that it seemed real. It's very rare to find stories like this anywhere. I'm glad I found this one. It's dark but enticing. Reminds me of one of the Dracula movies. I hope you continue this. I would love to read more.
ladya79 chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
I must say I am very intrigued to see where you take my imagination next with your powerful words...I hope there is more to come.
parkesy23 chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Brilliant. So so so loved it. Thank you
parkesy23 chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Very nice. Loved it thanks
lovintwilife chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Love love LOVED!-
rtpobsessed chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
OK, I just found this story and it is bad as*. Your writing is awesome, I love this story, it's hot and creepy all at the same time. It's killing me! Are you going to write more?
fallenangels89 chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
I love this story plz keep writing
CuriousKate chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Brillaint story!
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
You have to continue it! Please!
Elunea chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
I love this story. I love your Edward, so dark, so enigmatic, so sexy as hell ! It was very intense and I enjoyed a lot reading this fic. Thank you so much and if you want to keep writing it I'll be there ;-)
OPOSOJOJ chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
One of the sexiest fanfics I've ever read!
Casey chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
You should definitely keep writing! Especially this story! It could be such an amazing story! Please! Please! Please!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
You wrote this four years ago, I don't know if you're still writing on FF, but if you are could you maybe think about writing more. It's understandable if you cannot, though this story is truly amazing.
689 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »