Reviews for Damages
crystal the optimist chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Gr. I hate when people flame like that. Those people obviously don't have any stories of their own or don't think about how they would feel. If I ever had anything bad to say - that was constructive of course - I would put it nicely, like I'd want someone to tell me. Those people need to think about that crap and how it effects people. For the record, I was really enjoying your story and I will definitely be reading the revised version. I hope everything goes well with your nursing degree; I can't wait until I grow up. I've always wanted to work in medicine. Good luck with your little Tasmanian devils there (not meaning it offensively. It's just that little kids are very energetic, in my experience) and good luck with everything else. Bye! Crystalmarie.
Rose.Jayne chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Dont be disheartnend by bad reviews. Your stories are all really great and the rest of us really do appreciate your work. :) Can't wait for next chap
Katrinanicole1985 chapter 19 . 1/6/2010
This is a great story...I can't wait to read more.
Curve-fast-rise-drop-in-out chapter 19 . 1/5/2010
If you need a beta let me know...tends to make the process better and less mistakes..
crystal the optimist chapter 19 . 1/3/2010
Hey! I just got this story off of one of my favorite author's fave list and couldn't stop reading - even though my dad was walking past a lot and probably would not enjoy me reading this... oh well. I am so anxious I can practically feel it in my bones. I liked this story because it's so real, but I also am not so keen on reading such depressing stuff. regardless, I'm going to continue with this story. oh! and I NEVER liked Phil - even though we don't know much about him from SMs stories. Gotta go now! Bye and hope you can catch up on life soon! Crystalmarie.
Angel turned bad chapter 18 . 11/1/2009
i love the story its different but in a good way from all the stories ive read
Rose.Jayne chapter 18 . 10/7/2009
! omigosh I dint expect that!
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 18 . 10/6/2009
phil is a creeper! goodness poor bella
PhoenixIvy chapter 18 . 10/5/2009
Wow, it's fantastic. I loved the chap. I was really worried for Bella with the whole she may have cut too deep thing. Anyway i loved the chapter and i honestly can't wait for your next update. I'm really looking forward to it. So anyway it was great. BYE!
demented bunny chapter 18 . 10/5/2009
BOUT FREAKIN' TIME! lawls naw i forgive you. Woah intense chapter, could feel Bella freaking out, on a lighter note it reminded me of the time my nose bled for twenty minutes straight, I nearly had a panic attack. And on an even lighter note I really fot the image of Edward crawling in and licking the shower lol is that awful? anyway great chapter I love it!
continuethestory chapter 18 . 10/5/2009
hello there :) long time no talk?

wow, this chapter is really great! you definately have a talent for writing, and by the amount of reviews im glad to see people are realising what a great writer in the making you are

congratulations on the new baby! im sure with the little boy keeping you up late at night you will have so much more time to write more chapters ;)

keep in touch, and awesome chapter once again

i will message you with something else you might find funny
The Rain On Your Parade chapter 17 . 10/4/2009
ok ill forgive you if i get an emmett hug! yay love him :) yay cant wait for the next chap
demented bunny chapter 17 . 10/4/2009
I will kill you! (deadpan expression) lawls its cool update soon though or else!
bornagoof chapter 17 . 10/3/2009
"Can't...breathe...Emmet...put..me..down!"

lol you said emmet hug, consider yourself forgiven.
content1 chapter 16 . 9/18/2009
I have to say this story hit me like a ton of bricks. I hope that Carlisle allows the boys to seek justice.