Reviews for Wild Blue
VizeerLord chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
More?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2014
This needs to be updated
Exiled Soul Nomad chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Heee Ranma and Herb fighting side by side, huh?
Oakshaden chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
A Ranma/La blue girl crossover? I will definitely read this, even if the series was nothing but tease scenes.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Lord Sia chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
Cool fic, but I think that speed would be of essence when you have five demons roaming the city. Rather than calling in favours from across the sea, put out the call to arms. Ranma-chan asking Kuno to slay the vile creatures, Ranma asking the rest of the NWC (Shampoo, Mousse, Cologne, Genma, Soun, Akane, Ukyo, Konatsu, Ryouga, Happosai and maybe Nabiki-chans Network for recon) to help is much more plausible, a letter would take several days and then it'll be at least another before Herb can come. Other than that, pretty cool, no remarks.
Shlandria chapter 3 . 6/7/2008
Wow, this is really, really good!
Hiryo chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
Please continue this amazing story so that I can read more of it
TenWings chapter 3 . 4/11/2007
you need to update!
Cylon One chapter 3 . 12/15/2005
You got a pretty good story here. Can we please have an update?
Bobboky chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
good, very good
Lord of the Pit chapter 3 . 6/10/2005
Please update this story when possible. it is quit good, and i wish to read more of such a fabulous story. is this a cross over and if so with what other anime/manga has it been crossed over with?
Dark Topaz chapter 3 . 4/19/2004
please update your stories
KiraDN chapter 3 . 3/28/2004
Gr.. KUSO! Update!
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 5/17/2003
I can't believe you used one of the most Hentai series in anime to crossover and it isn't a lemon!

Hehehe. Grandma Limon!