Reviews for Retrieving Destiny
AmethystUnarmed chapter 24 . 5/7
Just wanted to say, I love everything about this story. It is fan-frigging-tastic
Kichou chapter 23 . 3/25/2014
Nice story. I enjoyed reading it.
Yaoi jutsu chapter 20 . 8/22/2013
this is simple awesome, i really enjoy this!
GreenDrkness chapter 24 . 7/27/2013
love the story made me laugh and giggle with all the sex and the jokes being made that just...IDK Laugh
Keep on the writes
Heather Dehmer chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Actually, Heba is game and akhu is light.
Mio12 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
nice
UsagiLovesDuochan chapter 23 . 8/17/2012
A very nice story. While I am not exactly a big fan of male pregnancy, it was so sublte for now that I could overlook it. The story itself was a great idea, though with some clichee here and there of course. One would be that it seems nearly everyone in YGO tends to end up gay. I guess I am rather thankful that you allowed at least one hetero pairing to be in there, even though it's a unusual one.

And what an evil cliffhanger to introduce the sequel. I am looking forward to read that one as well. Oh there is just one thing I need to really, really point out: You use of 'koi' is very wrong and as it sadly is very used in the fandom of fanfictions, I cringe every time I read it in one fanfic. Please note that 'koi' means for one the well known koi-fish and on the other hand it the noun "love" yes. But you use it for things like for example the exclamation: "It's love." - "Kore ha koi desu." But you never, never EVER use it as a short form of koibito. It is in all thought and sense simply and utterly wrong.

Sorry that I wrote you now a whole lesson about the problem with 'koi' but as I've said, it's sadly enough showing up so much in fanfics that I started to point it out to every author where I read a story that used the wrong word.

Now I am off to start on the sequel of yours.

Sincerely

Usagi-Atemu-Tom /_\
Descendants' Eyes chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
What the . . .?

Sorry, this story just happens to be the first one I've read since this comment posting thing was added.

I've already read this story before, and decided to read it again, but this comment thing distracted me . . .
Nikikeya chapter 12 . 9/29/2011
Lololol Mana yur sooo disrespectful! "Ouji-sama" means "Prince" The correct title would have been "Ou-sama" "King" or even better "Heka-sama" which means "Your Majesty" or "Your Highness" (Not to be mistaken for "Heka" in Ancient Egyptian which means "Magic"...)

Note: Did not read the series backwards, I'm just rereading while I wait for chapter 19 of ED... or the Sequal whichever comes first...
BleachedNaruto chapter 24 . 7/2/2011
i read the non edited version and notised you got all of the modern people in the sexual way exsept honda but put it as a flash back. why didnt you go into more detail?
Martyna1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Like I am not fond of homosexual stories I absolutely loved yours. The whole story just fits. There are some gay stories that just are written right that it just somehow all fits. I readlly do love the story.
Lunarius-Chibi chapter 9 . 11/16/2010
I felt like reivewing here...I started to read this on AFF but never finished! i LOVE THIS STORY...though, the first chappie confused the hell outta me! *whine* if you wanna talk drop me a PM...i got my own YGO fic in the works and I wanna know if its ok...i'm really nervous about it...
Affy-Bakura chapter 24 . 9/27/2010
This was beautiful!

. But there was hardly any Ryou, Bakura, Malik, and Marik.
Affy-Bakura chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Tis confusing!

But after looking at it again, I get it!
AuthorKylie chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I've been looking for a good read - and I believe I have found one - the detail you've gone into with your writing - thank you so much for being detailed.

I look forward to reading more of your story tonight.

Thank you! And please, keep up the wonderful writing!