Reviews for The Decision
How cute. :)
avatawesomegirl10 chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
Aww. That was cute.
rinshy chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
beautiful story... Just the way every sessXrin fan would have it... I am very sure this is how the couple will end up, had there been a sequel to Inuyasha...
kirayasha aka kira chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
*sighs* SO romantic & Beautiful! Loved it!
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
*Sniffles* More than words! That was so romantic and kawaii!

I love that pairing!
Yuti-Chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Awesome :D
A Quiet Chaos chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Freaking AWESOME, I love Sess/Rin pairing, it makes me so happy. This was a great one-shot, I enjoyed it immensely.
Lady Rini chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
How cute!
MusicMaiden714 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This is so wonderful! I never really took the time to appreciate the relationship that Rin and Sesshoumaru had with each other but this just warms my heart.

As with all of your stories, this is very well written and makes you feel like you're standing alongside the characters [which is what writing is supposed to do :)].

Brilliant job, my Dear!

MM714
RayvynSky chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Once again, so sweet!

I like how natural everything feels, while at the same time you can SENSE the tension in the air...

I like his warning, and Rin's response... Personally, I think him leaving her was unnecessary, but at the same time necessary to his pride. No one can ever say she only chose him because he's all she knows, it was definitely of her own free will and her decision was an informed one. Sesshomaru-sama does not need to COERCE a young woman into being his wife... nor would he, LOL.

I do wonder how he might suffer actually having to tell Inuyasha that he's taking a human bride... LOL. (Personally, I think Inuyasha would understand how DELICATE Sesshomaru's pride is, and would cut him some slack... he's not such a bad guy as to mock Sesshomaru when he must already be struggling. He wouldn't kick a man when he's down.)

Simple, beautiful portrayal of an intimate moment - what you do best!

Hearts and Hugs,

RS
DonaPlaya chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
How chivalric! He gave her every opportunity to choose! And he honored her in waiting for her to express her utmost desire.

I love how you exemplify their innermost feelings. They only want the other's happiness, so foreign in our society today.

I absolutely loved this. Thank you.
Rickashay chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
That was really great, I shivered when his eyes flashed. Really, really good!

Love Rickashay