Reviews for Misty, Will You Marry Me?
Samantha chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Really Nice! I kinda laughed when you put the 'whos that pokemon' thing up. Can u make more pleez? dont leave me with a cliff hanger!
Lance Curry chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
I thought the Team Rocket interruption was perfect! You're good at this!
thekillermuffin chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I'd like to guess what the pokemon is!

It's either Jigglypuff from above or Ditto!

I swear!

Anyways, good so far, will continue reading.
James chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
That was the best thing I've read
James chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Love it just love it
James chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Nice
Kasumi Ayuzawa chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
A really unique and super story High Queen... loved the way you wrote it in anime episode style.. the team rocket interruption was to funny... and those modified marriage vows.. they reminded all those beautiful episodes... thank you for this fic.. :-):-):-)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
fuck u
Misty Blue chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
Oh, what I'd give for an episode like this to be out now! Uh... Misty, did you really have to bring that up? And besides, pay for the bike? Doesn't this wedding erase that from the picture since- well, Ash's the ultimate reason you've stayed and journeyed with him in the first place? Uh-uh-uh, no denying here, Miss Waterflower, because we all know that's true. So anyway, why still ask for the bike? You've got Brock's gift! Just curious... Haha!

Nice motto there, Team Rocket! Though, again, why not let your favorite so-called "Twerps" be on this very special day? Well, guess you guys never take a break, no matter what the occasion, yes? But I did love your special variation for the wedding here. And you even "broke the fourth wall"! :)

Awwwww! I love both of their vows! Super sweet, I thought I'd melt! Haha! And of course, who can forget the... HONEYMOON! Haha! Everybody seems to be preeety excited about that part, even Team Rocket! Well, can't say I blame them, I'm excited myself over it right now! And this is a fanfic...

A very awesome one, at that! High Queen, super wonderful piece! Great job, and yes: AAML forever!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
lol
louis chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Awesome story you should really make more story's like this or better KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWEEEEESSSSS OOOOMMMMMEEEE!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
this was excellent. if it was aired it would probably be almost icionic as the first episode. brilliant work but why does misty have to embarress ash on the wedding day, im sure shell tell people how he did during the honey moon night. despite misty bitchiness it still really was awesome. good luck to you as a writer.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
great. il iked both parts. your a terrific writer. i could picture everything in my head as it was said. good idea getting may and dawn out of the picture. i hope this is how the show ends. plus you should send this to the writers of pokemon because this was awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012