Reviews for Betrayal
YadirySXEWWE chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Mmmmm gotta love that roughsexbetween them :P
HeyDW chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
DDAAAAAAAAAYYYUUUMMMMM! ;D
CodyRhodesFan chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Angry Jeff...that do me no good.

They kissed!

He drew blood from Punk's mouth? Ouch.

Punk is crying? Aw...

Muffin?

Cupcake?

Aw...

I loved the ending.

Awesome.

For some reason, Punk being the girlbig turn on for me. I must not speak, I myself write Punk as a dominant. I should do something about that in another fic or something. :)

Anyways, back to you, this is hot... yummy and hot. I loved that Jeff was so dominant. Pure Punkie.

Though now, I'm hungry.

Anytime I'll eat a cupcake, I'll think of Jeff now. :P
Spirit De Mortis chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
lol...we all knew thats what Jeff's real endeavor is! that was cannon slash scenario right there nad you had my idea down great! nicely done!
Obsessed1one chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Wow that was intense...I didn't like Jeff like that, but wow, that was intense!
xAngelofHardyx chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
hello there i just got through reading your story

betral i thought it was really good
Glamagirl chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
*Gasps* That was distubingly hot! Loved it!
246kisses chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I'm not sure I like being an asshole like that. But it was still a good story.8P
Jess1186 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Great story.

Jeff is a good top... especially when he's all angry and shit!
NeroAnne chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Okay. I see.

Jeff does make a hot top...but with Punk...sheesh! You wrote it so well that it actually gave me goosebumps! I mean, I really didn't want it to end!

I loved the taunting and when Jeff called Punk, "Cupcake" I almost lost it. The way I picture him saying it...wow.

Yup. Punk needed punishment..still can't believe he did that to Jeff, but let me tell ya, it makes for awesome fiction, like this.

FAVES.
AnonymousPunk chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Aww poor Punky. I hope Matt or someone kicks Jeff's ass for that :P

Nice work though
SkyeEyes16 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
OH damn. Haha! Love this pairing though I'm not entirely fond of the rape. I can't wait to see other stories result from Extreme Rules, even though most of it really sucked last night.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 6/8/2009