Reviews for Ars Moriendi
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2017
its weird that Edward is a fucking moron...this is really hard to read
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2017
why the fuck in this used up manwhore chasing bella if shes "not pretty" and what the fuck is up with that shit?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2017
sooo Edward wouldn't sleep with bella but said he wanted to wait till they were married...but the night he "dies" and becomes an incubus he has sex with Jessica Stanley...then the next night he has sex with Rosalie...and bells face is so disappointing to him cause shes just so plain...wow...lets kill off this prick ASAP!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
so Edward was in love with bella...but then he died...got turned and now he fucks any and every thing willing? WOW...that's really fucked up. I'm pretty sure NO ONE wants edwhore!
4MeJasper chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Whoa! This is an exotic-erotic! I read this probably when you first published, but the lost it. Glad to find it again!
SleepMyBella chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Oh, my. I just finished reading your story again and I am just as moved and amazed as I was the first time. Your story is simply stunning. I am still hoping desperately for more!

Thank you for sharing your incredible writing with us!
SleepMyBella chapter 9 . 2/22/2012
Oh, my. This is utterly amazing. Hynotic, mesmerizing, and wholly original. I've never read anything like your story. I got so completely lost in the world you created. It was terrifying and magical and unforgettable. I am completely devastated that it's not finished. I'm dying to know what happens to these incredible characters. I so hope that you are still planning to finish this story. It would be a tragic loss for the fandom to have such a tale be left untold. I have read what you've posted twice in the past few days and I have loved every word. I desperately hope to read more. Thank you so much for sharing your phenomenal story with us.
cay61 chapter 9 . 11/3/2011
finished or not, your story is pure adrenaline! I just couldn't breath... I was so immersed! I'm shocked that this story, even while cut off, isn't overflowing with reviews. It was recommended at "Bare"... I came over to check this story out and save it for later, but got caught up with it and couldn't stop reading. Thank you so much for sharing! I hope only the best for you and yours oxoxo
sahlamari chapter 9 . 1/13/2011
Well, this was different... I liked it very much, naturally, you have a magical way of making your story come to life... I'm very sorry to hear that it's so difficult for you to continue it, not so much because you're depriving us of the joy of reading your words, but because, apparently, life is being hard on you. I hope that soon you'll be able to overcome your hardships. Thank you so much for giving glassy Edward to us!
siang7t chapter 10 . 11/27/2010
There really is no need to apologize for taking your time with each chapter. I can't even imagine how hard it must be to write a story as amazing as yours, so don't worry. :DD

Your story has me hooked and I can't wait to see what happens next!
TWIce as nice chapter 6 . 9/5/2010
The interactions between Baby Edward and Baby Bella are absolutely precious!

I have to admit, that if I were in your shoes and writing this story, I couldn't let a connection like that die - no matter if one of them died. I just KNOW that "dead" Edward will grow to love Bella just as he did when he was alive! I have faith in that! I just can't wait to see how you make it happen!

Again, thanks for sharing you story!
TWIce as nice chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
Oh, this is just so dang sad!

My heart is breaking for sweet Bella! And it even cracked a little for Edward and the sorrowful loss of his life "before."

This story is...um...DEEP.

I have to keep going back to reread parts to figure out who is "talking." This story makes me a tad uncomfortable because I really feel for the dear characters who have lost so much! It seems to be so dark and poor Bella is so unhappy. I must admit, that I don't usually keep with stories that are so pessimistic, but for some reason I just can't stop reading Ars.

Thanks for sharing!
edwardcu77en7over chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
Im a little worried about Bella,s loss of blood... did he hurt her? was it her hymen broken? or a miscarriage?

I feel bad you,re having trouble writing this fic, Im sorry for whatever feeling is bothering you... I had enjoyed your story very much, and also your writing style! hope you find the will and muse to finish it and thanks!
edwardcu77en7over chapter 7 . 8/27/2010
so, whats wrong with Edward? why he cant understand or communicate with Bella or Alice? its so sad he was too commited to Bella and now he doesnt know or understand his pull to her
edwardcu77en7over chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
and Id Like to ask how Edward became an incubus? was it because his last experience was sex?