Reviews for Replacement
skysayzrawr chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Very sweet and well-written. :)
MissDramatic chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Great story. I loved the idea. I could totally see that happening on the Hellmouth. Very sweet spuffy.
CanonAntithesis chapter 4 . 9/25/2009
Hey, I just found this by accident and just wanted to let you know what a great story it was. very creative plot and nice ending.

i'll be watching for more from you. thanks.
DramioneLurver chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
Aw! Very cute ending. I kkinda want to know how the gang responded to all of this, so that saddens me, but the Spuffy was amazing, the plot interesting, and everything explained quite marvelously! Lovely work on a fantastic piece!
DramioneLurver chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Love, love, love! The bit with Anya knowing, her fabulous explanation, Buffy;s thoughts on Anya being the worst/best, the whole Buffy's still the Slayer bit, Buffy's thought process from there... beautiful job with our Buffy! Her character really shone through. The ending scene was so sweet! And now the only thing that needs to happen is for Buffy to take back her life! Yes!
DramioneLurver chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
I'm torn between atred for New-Buffy stealing Buffy's life and gratitude that she's been working on fixing everything all gloomy. But I still want Buffy to be Buffy!

Very cute Spuffy scenes though! Fabulous work!
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Very very very very interesting story! I love your description of her emotions; the thought processes you had her go through were very incharacter and everything. But I really can't wait for that moment when Buffy decides that she likes her life and wants it back.

Anyhow, excellent start!
Geeky13 chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
Love it!
ChaosAngel4us chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
Aw... I liked it! I do wish there was more though, it seemed to short. But I liked it anyway.
Arina Summer chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
This is one of my favorite stories ever! I've never liked S6 fics because Buffy is always so messed up and watching her do what she does to Spike I find really depressing but this is just so happy and very unique. I love how Buffy goes through all these different stages, being herself, being old Buffy, being the slayer, then being everything. I loved Buffy the vampir Slayer but would have completely loved it better if the season went something like this. Buffy needed happy-pills S6. I. Loved. It!
Lord Zog chapter 3 . 6/14/2009

OMG that is awesome!

Is there gunna be a 'kicking out of the Mirror Demon' chapter? Please dont let that be it!

Think a couple of words were like, missing here and there.
PurpleIvy chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
Great story so far. I wonder how shes going to deal with her demon-clone. Hope you update again soon. :)
ToxicGalaxy chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
I love this story!

And I love that Anya wasn't fooled, she's one of my favorite characters and I just can't see another demons power messing with her head.

I was just wondering... wouldn't killing the demon wipe out it's influence on Buffy's life? It's the demon's power changing everyone... so the absence of it's power should stop that, right?

Man, I can't wait to see how this all turns out lol

Can't wait to read more! :)
Cherryll chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
go on
Cherryll chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I like this story keep up