Reviews for Second Chance
Loved it
Guest chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
I love RUBY!soooo much
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
That was awesome...Its wierd how "Ruby" could be a virgin...I mean...her body has barbie looks
Rubywinchester chapter 11 . 3/15/2011
HI

Oh .. I saw this fic today! And Oh my God, is very beautiful!

Eeeeeeeeee!I've read eleven chapters in one day!

And the ending?Awesome, really cool she has become human again!

I apologize for the lack of words ... I just loved.

Finished?Oh please write more about them ... I'm addicted to Duby!

Congratulations!Hugs!
Becks Rylynn chapter 11 . 12/6/2010
YAY!

...And then they lived happily ever after and had a bunch of adorable babies together. Right?

Okay, so I'm going to embarrass myself by begging for a sequel now. Please, please, please write a sequel! This was such an amazing story. I mean, yeah there were some grammar errors and things like that but I think every fic is going to have that no matter what. Your characterization was flawless, your plot line was breathtaking, your story evoked emotions and you made the evolution of Dean and Ruby's relationship seamless. That's how you know you've got a winner. I'm so sad that this story is over because I really enjoyed it. There aren't enough Dean/Ruby stories out there and this one was great. You have to write more Dean/Ruby because I loved this story and I'd had to be deprived of your writing.

Now, onto the last chapter itself. First of all, I teared up a few times while I was reading this. Dean's emotions were so strong and I just wanted to give him a big hug. Knowing that he loved her and had to watch her just disappear like that, it must have been torture on him and you portrayed it perfectly. But yay! Happy ending! She's back and alive and HUMAN! (Now they can have babies.) You know me; I love sad endings and angst. But I'm really glad this story had a happy ending. I was rooting for a happily ever after.

Great story. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

mentarisenja chapter 11 . 12/6/2010
i don't say this often to ANY fanfics i've ever read (not even Dramiones!), but this chapter...is this for real? damn, girl! you made it soooo goood i almost feel like i'm watching the whole scenes, instead of just reading it!

anyways, great...GREAT JOB! i really want to recommend this to my C2 but unfortunately, my C2s are only dramione related! but no worries, i'm going to join any supernaturals'C2, be a member and recommend this fic!

"Hmm... You tasted good, Winchester."- ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU BIG TEASE!

oh PLEASE, WE NEED MORE OF THOSE YUMMINESS!

*fangirl*scream*NOSEBLEED*faint*thud*
mentarisenja chapter 10 . 5/4/2010
I thought that was the last, and now i see the -tbc- ? what da?
that part with lightning/thunder is kinda cheesy, but frankly i don't know what's more proper to depict the situation where she's being taken away, abruptly. so i guess it fits.

so, anyway, next chapter will be M-rated?

p.s: what about this:...she's gone to the bad side, only to be some sort of double agent? err...too cliché?
Becks Rylynn chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
Wow. That was quite the chapter. I was actually on the edge of my seat. And wow! Holy cliffhanger, batman! Ruby isn't really dead, is she? Oh, I hope not. I mean, I love angst and adore sad endings but...even I enjoy a happy ending every now and then. Now, I have a theory about where Ruby is. Something about the way Castiel said she went to the place where she should have been made those bells go off in my head. Here's my theory. She was made human and now she's living some life somewhere with no memory of Dean, but of course they'll be reunited some way and...wouldn't that just be awesome? I have to give a shout out to Cas in this chapter 'cause...man, do I ever love that angelboy. And you know who else I loved in this chapter? Sam! He was awesome in this chapter. The way he could see through Dean's act was so in character. And I get the feeling he really cares about Ruby too. Maybe not the way Dean does, but he still cares about her. Also, let me just mention that breathtaking Dean/Ruby moment at the end when he told her that he loved her. I teared up. Honestly, I did. And when she was taken...I was so hoping that there would be some cliffhanger at the end with her. But I trust you. And I trust that you have a plan for this story.

I can't wait for the next chapter! I am seriously on the edge of my seat.

Becks Rylynn chapter 9 . 12/4/2009
Wow. This chapter sure was angsty, wasn't it? I'm very fascinated by this whole Castiel owns Ruby thing. Do I sense a love triangle in the mix? Hm. And the D/R fight? It was very impressive. Seriously. I love me some drama! You know I do! All in all, a very good chapter.

However, there were a few mistakes. The most prominent one was the constant change between past and present tense. Believe me, I really love this story and I can't wait to see what happens next but it's just something to think about. :D You know I love you!

iheartvector chapter 9 . 12/3/2009
Re: Lisa

Thank you for your kind review!

I'll be more careful. :)
Lisa chapter 9 . 12/3/2009
This has good potential, but there are numerous errors such as wrong use of a word, grammar errors, and places that are missing words entirely.

For example, in your first sentence in this chapter, it should say: All of them ARE back at Bobby's house

And also, you're flipping back and forth from past tense to present tense in a few places. Be careful to stay consistent with one tense.

Good effort!
mentarisenja chapter 9 . 12/3/2009
you better finish this story and finish it good!, or I'll definitely throw something at you!
Becks Rylynn chapter 8 . 9/2/2009
Okay, I swear this story keeps getting better and better. The plotline is just...truly fascinating. Even the characterization is good. Yeah, there may be a few grammatical and spelling errors hidden away in there but to be totally honest, I didn't notice them until I saw the little note at the bottom and went back to look for them because I was so wrapped up in the storyline. I desperately need more of this because the plot is sucking me in. Also, I need sex. ...Wait...that didn't come out right. I meant, I need them to...Oh, you know what I mean.

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter!

Becks Rylynn chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
Yay! It's Cas! It is Cas, right? These chapters were great, I am so looking forward to Dean coming back. I need me some Dean and Ruby action, baby!

Kisses,

Becks Rylynn chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
Yay! Another chapter! Wow, it was great. I loved how worried Dean was when she was hurt. Can't wait for the confrontation with Lilith, I'm really hoping Dean doesn't go to hell. By the way; when Dean called Ruby 'baby' at the end there I almost swooned.

Kisses,