Reviews for Angels With Silver Wings
TarisianDreams chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
I hadn't realized I'd read this one before! It's really good, and you have a good knack for balancing hurt/comfort, but I knew that already! ;) I hope you write more again, because you really have a talent for it!
Alyssa cook chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
That was quite amazing! You have a true gift for writing!
Suval-lover chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Loved it! please keep writing!
wolfe13 chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
Hehehe just finished chap 3... TWIST!
PoetKnowit20 chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
GAHHHHHH! Loved it so sweet, loved the realism of the emotions they were feeling and th kiss at the end was just perfect, tender and wanting but loving, beautiful! So totally ship this pairing now! THANK YOU! :) x
iloveanime9251 chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
More please?
Lourdes chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
Chulu Depeche Mode reference you WIN the INTERNET

like, really.

also, its very well written.

can-o-soup chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
Lovely
Flali-Chan chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
The ending is very cute.
Lyricoloratura chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
I can't believe I forgot to review this way back when I first read it.

LOVE this story, and love our Hikasha being a wonderful, self-sacrificing, heroic kind of a guy - because I basically adore him.

Phenomenal plot, and I really enjoyed your OC Ko - he was awesome, and a fantastic touch to the story in general.

Wonderful stuff!
Savage Daz chapter 4 . 10/17/2009

This made me ultra happy. The face above is the closest equivalent to my own at this very moment.

Whe angst makes me happy. Hurt/comfort makes me even happier. So this was just spectacular. :D
loathsome child chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
I liked this very much. Chekov is my favorite character after Spock, but I've never explored the Sulu/Chekov pairing before. I have to say, I'm glad I did. Cute story, very sad at parts, but lovely over all.
njsafkbj chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
This was crazy insane!

I loved every word of it and I found it very believable. I absolutely adored the end (although I wish it had been a little longer) and I loved how Jim just marched on in there all cocky and up to his typical Jim-like antics.

Great story all in all and I hope you write more like these.

Bronte
koreto-chan chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
aw, so sweet! 'm sad if it's over T-T
QueenOfSparrabeth chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Aw, that made me cry! Excellent fic, very well written!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »