Reviews for Silent Screams
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
Bravo! Beautiful end to Jill's journey! I think Chris is so cute being overprotective of Jill like that XD. 6 hours? I don't even know if I can talk that long lol, but with everything that Jill has been through it makes sense :). Oh I also like how you mentioned Chris wasn't the touchy type but he was now like that as if to make sure Jill was really there. How sweet! Jill definitely needs that vacation! Loved it! I'll be waiting for the sequel! Excellent job like always, keep it up!
LaraSGCLena chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
Aww didn't see this one coming! What a nice surprise to wake up to ). A perfect ending to a perfect story *happy sigh*.

Good luck with NaNoWriMo :)
Stardust4 chapter 12 . 10/18/2009
I nice ending to this great story! I really like it a lot! :D finally they are together and happy! I cant wait to read the sequel! :D
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 12 . 10/18/2009
Loved the scene between Chris and Jill at the end there. :)

It has been an absolute pleasure to read this story, and I wish you luck with all your future writing projects!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 11 . 9/16/2009
Yay! Update! It was awesome like always! I liked how you added that detail of how Jill got in contact with Chris and gang. Everything was perfect, good job! Oh no! One more chapter? Aw! But. But I don't want it to end XD. Well, it has to sometime right :). Loved it! Looking forward to the next and final :( chapter!
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 11 . 9/16/2009
I too must admit I enjoyed seeing Wesker get blown up(despite so many people being disappointed about it).

Stardust4 chapter 11 . 9/15/2009
nice thing is knowing how jill contacted chris :D
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 10 . 9/3/2009
I enjoyed this scene in the game, when Sheva and Chris managed to save Jill, and I think you've captured this beautifully.

J.L. Zielesch chapter 10 . 9/2/2009
This really is well done.
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 10 . 8/31/2009
Well, that was really beautiful! Impressive, really :). I think this is my favorite chapter by far. The details were incredible, I mean, if I didn't play the game and knew how this went down...I could definitely see the whole thing through your writing! I remember when 'bird lady' was unveiled. I was shocked, not only because it was Jill but because she looked different. Thats torture, to be fully aware of your actions but you can't control them, poor Jill. At least now she's okay. I also really like the Chris/Jill pairing, how sweet. Loved Wesker's appearance! I just LOVED this chapter XD. Anyway, superb job! Keep it up!
Stardust4 chapter 10 . 8/31/2009
Luv chris and jill!
Prisonerksc2-303 chapter 9 . 8/26/2009
Its all coming back to her now, slowly but surely. I like how this takes place where Wesker shoves Excella away from him XD. What was she thinking? Anyway, glad to see that Chris's name rings a bell and that certain things come to mind. Another fabulous chapter! Love it! Keep up the great work! :)
Stardust4 chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
ohh she is finally remembering! yay!
Kitty-Kat bebe chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
aw...Poor Jill, can't wait for the next update!
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 9 . 8/24/2009
Now this interesting. A story from Jill's point of view. Excellent!