Reviews for Redscape
Addlebrain chapter 68 . 5/10/2011
You'd better not be stopping here. Keep it going, while the goings good. It's been great so far, and i'd hate for it to end like this.
DuchessKenobi chapter 61 . 3/27/2010
hey um this is the wrong chapter
Eclipse Wing chapter 48 . 12/30/2009
I can't believe you have written so much with only five reviews. I commend you on doing this but am afraid that it will be nigh on impossible to read it all. Yet despite this I think it is still a great achievment to write 53 chapters. Well Done!
Flapjaw chapter 16 . 7/29/2009
Sarkleyet is a bit of a cocky, egotistical control freak...

Rea has a weak stomach. Not good, especially for a wolf.

I find this story compelling and revolting at the same time. Absolutely perfect.
Jarrtail chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
Poor Pearl. She tries so hard, and something like this happens. You've certainly succeeded in making the woodlanders seem as heartless as possible. On a slightly happier note, it's nice to see Sybil and Zula.

-Jarrtail
Airan's Enigma chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
Well It's finally up. :) I can't wait for the contest to start. Hurry up and get your posts up contestants.
Jarrtail chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Hey, we're finally online. Can't wait to se the first actual chapter, it will be interesting to see the various characters (Trogdor/Aras in particular) interacting with each other, and possibly killing each other off.

-Jarrtail
Jade TeaLeaf chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
YAY! It's up!

Well, I love the idea of a semi-evil woodlander army. They have their goals to protect their family, but they're taking it on an extreme here, which is far more realistic than how BJ portrays them. And here we have some abbeybeasts? Nice.

But while they're being so brutal, it's nice to at least see some compassion here, as Leazom takes pity for some of them and hopes they would learn to lead normal lives.

Anyways, looking forward to the rest of the story!

~Jade TeaLeaf