Reviews for Misty Returns to DiamondPearl!
MarauderHarryPotter chapter 1 . 8/17
This is simply brilliant! Although it's still the first chapter, I can already tell that this fanfiction is going to be a great one! You captured the essence of Misty and Ash perfectly and unlike most stories, Ash and Misty don't start dating immediately and are still the same together, despite the obvious unresolved tension between them... Perhaps you could consider changing the name of the fic? That's the only (very minuscule) bump in this immaculate fanfic. Love the story and the light hearted humor in it!
DragonLover1551 chapter 2 . 2/2
I loved this fanfiction, I'm like, laughing at the evry word of it! (In good intention) I love Misty and like you, stopped watching Pokemon after she left. Just a few first episodes in DiamondPearl and Unova. I hated May when she first come, because ai was scared Pokeshipping would be ruined but I got lucky and she is paired with Drew. But then, Dawn came! I still don't like her. With that Buneary, she creeps me out. They say pokemon intimates their trainer's feelings and Buneary is in LOVE with Pikachu, sooooooo... She is not in my favorite's list. My hate was based on her and for a time I couldn't even bear to hear her NAME. Then Iris came and I didn't like her at the beginning too, but from the fanfictions I read she is mostly shipped with the other companion of Ash, the green haired one in Unova, so she was also cleared and my hate was mostly directed on Dawn. But then, as if trying to draw me mad, the creators had to bring Serena in! I just hate her. Can't bear to hear her name or even SEE her PICTURE. She is a huge threat to the Pokeshipping and what is more scary is there seems to be a lot of people shipping "her" and Ash together. (That disgraceful, girly, stupid,*****... girl) So Misty should come back, so everyone will remember why there was Pokeshipping in the first place! Misty is sooo different form the other girls, which I can guarantee with facts but I think I have written enough. You have become one of my favorite authors in Fanfiction now, we are both Misty lovers and I will read your other stories too! Thank you for writing this story, so new Pokemon watchers will know of Misty's legacy.
SpencerDorman chapter 10 . 12/24/2015
Simply put, I loved the story.
PokeshippingFAB chapter 6 . 8/6/2015
I love how it's going but I would've added more detail. Whatever! Lolz I love it! :D
Tropicallight chapter 10 . 4/27/2015
You know this chapter is too cheesy and mushy but I love it as long as it have AAML...
Skykitty37 chapter 5 . 3/3/2015
OH MY GOSH SO FRICKIN CUTE I THINK I JUST FOUND A NEW SHIP
ViViXoXo chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Love this fic!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
loved it! totally awesome!
SacredZ chapter 10 . 3/13/2014
4/10 not sure why, but I hate Pokeshipping with a passion, so... F it was a normal story, 8/10, cause I'm mean like that :P
Anime Commenter chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
I loveeeeee it ! I love the fact that Misty actually returns!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
You are the best fanfic writer ever!please write more because we'll al definitely keep reading:D
ultranx chapter 9 . 8/18/2013
um, people never die in anime? where have you been, gundam, naruto, one piece, and countless other anime that are more violent than pokemon have people die alot, and they don't come back. other than that though,epic story
Suicuneator chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
That was done perfectly, typically I don't like post marriage chapters, but that was amazing!
Aquos35 chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
"we're still doing it right?" Lol!That's so...hahahahahaha!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Idiot...characters don't age in pokemon