Reviews for Complications
PSW chapter 11 . 6/6
Don't know if you'll see this, after so long ... but I really liked this. I like the medical aspect of things, and I liked seeing McCoy post-Narada. We don't get to see that often. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/8/2014
Gosh, this story is fantastic! I think that this is probably my 3rd time I have read it.
I have just been looking at all the reviews and to my horror I have discovered that I haven't left a small note of thanks for sharing such a wonderful well written story that focuses not only on the characters of the movie but of additional OC's as well.

I am completely hooked on how you write Bones, and have yet to find really anyone else that can sum up his character so well. You combination of dialogue and description is excellently formed and you manage to write in some excellent vocab which shows off your skill as a writer.

The tempo and flow of the story is great and the tension is clear, I am very jealous of your writing style as it concise and yet detailed, creating a easy and enjoyable pace for the reader. Have you considered this as a profession?

The medical terminology that you have used is a brilliant balance, I have no idea if it's actuate, but it all makes sense and is not to much or too little. It really shows that you have done your research and really care about Bones character not to ignore or paper over his profession. It is always a bug bear of mine that writers don't take the time to add small details that would make a story believable and that enhances and respects the character that we have not created.

Thank you for sharing this outstanding story. I note that you have not been active on your profile for a while but I hope that one day you may consider returning to the Star Trek 2009 fandom with another wonderful story to share.

PH
Teri1 chapter 11 . 11/24/2013
Great story.

I loved how your characters as McCoy, Jim and Pike are represented.

Good story, the sequence the humanity.

Thank you for wrote it.
Derp chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
Amazing! Thanks
rapalacha chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This story is perfect. Frankly, it is so advanced in character and dialogue building that I did not really expect finding something like this on "amateur" writing web. Have you ever considered writing a novel? You should...trust me...

Anyway, thanks for a good read.
Eydie Munroe chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
I really liked this. It was a good examination of McCoy's transition to his new job, and his frustration at his perceived inability to treat Pike was very true. Well done.
LannisPuff chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
I've just finished reading this story and it was really, really good! I've also read Opportunities and it was just as good as this one. Thank you for writing such great story's, you are very talented! I love the way you write Bones and Jim's personalities and their friendship, it's just perfect. :D Now I'm going to start reading the next one :)
Baow chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
This is how good it was: I know he's going to be CMO (I'm a fan), but I still got excited while thinking, OMG, OMG, he's going to be CMO! I guess something in the way you wrote gave me temporary amnesia, lol. Nah it was a clever scene that really had me there with the character, which led to my excitement I guess. I usually don't go for Bones as a main in a fic, so hat's off to you. I actually love this character even more now. Thanks.
Izzyaro chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
That was really good; I loved your characterisation of McCoy, and you wrote his struggles with Pike, Kirk and the others very well.
LittleGreenTroll chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
I truly love the story and the depiction of bones. he is such a complex character but you really stroke the right chord. Please write more stories like this one :D

LGT
J loves JS chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I love your stories, having read Opportunities on your LJ. My only critique of this chapter is that in the beginning of the chapter you said that "Pike collapsed in Jim's arms." Onlyin the movie Bones grabbed Pike from Jim's arms as soon as they stepped off the transporter pad and a med tech grabbed Pike's other side. Dont mean to nit pick things, but seeing as that's the only mistake. Well done.
Beloved Daughter chapter 11 . 1/16/2012
Brilliantly written. Thanks for writing and sharing this story with us. I highly enjoyed reading it.
StrictlySomething chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
Yes! This was extremely well done, and I thought you did an excellent job with Bones. I also liked the little snippets we got from Pike.

I think you portrayed Bones' situation well, and your writing was superb! Good job!
BelladonasMom chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Just found this story. Loved it! Now I reading the rest of your work. You have the most fully fleshed out McCoy that i ever seen. Keep up the wonderfull writing... no matter what fandom you choose.
Elfsong chapter 11 . 5/6/2011
Wow. This story was amazingly put together. The characters all felt real, and McCoy's frustration and feeling of being out of his depth case across well. Thanks for sharing this!