Reviews for It's all in the cards
mememeems chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
wow this was a really great story! i thoroughly enjoyed it!
gogogirl chapter 12 . 12/13/2011
lovely story.I like sam being hurt and tortured. 3 3
sammy.w chapter 11 . 12/13/2011
Great chapter ;)
d chapter 9 . 12/13/2011
sam sounds like a three years old and its becoming annoying.I dont really like still good job! ;)
CeCe Away chapter 12 . 7/25/2011
Great story. I like the character of Tess. She's cool.
phyllis0016 chapter 12 . 9/1/2010
i really liked your story sam is my fav character and i love dean all protective and stuff.i also enjoy all the other characters you put in,father jim, bobby etc.
sammygirl1963 chapter 12 . 2/13/2010
Awesome ending to the story my friend. Though I have to say I wish I could have seen which one won that bet! And now I worry about Tess and whether or not she'll show up sometime in the future and mess things up for Sammy once again.
sammygirl1963 chapter 11 . 2/13/2010
Yay, at least John is there with the boys now..but is it too late? is Sammy to far gone i the coma to come out now? On to the next chapter to find out.
Tacpebs chapter 12 . 2/13/2010
Yay! Family is back together and the boys are doing better. Whoot!
LovinJackson chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
hm Interesting ... now Dean's suffering at his hands too (which is something you know I wont argue with LOL)

The confusion with the drugs comes through very well too, btw

Well done!

Tara x0x
sammygirl1963 chapter 10 . 1/16/2010
What a place to leave the chapter Shelley. Now we have to worry about both brothers. John and the others need to get to them soon! I'm jjst thankful Sammy isn't alone with Pitts this time.
cuddygirl18 chapter 10 . 1/16/2010
o~ i love it! please update. :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 9 . 12/9/2009
Oh crap, I sure hope Dean can stop "not Father" somehow and get Sammy out of there and to Bobby's place. Sammy's already been hurt enough!
Cookie chapter 9 . 12/9/2009
What are you trying to do, kill us here. I love the way you are writing this. Its kind of confusing, but in a good way. It makes you want to keep reading until you totally understand what is happening. Please don't keep us waiting too long now. I am sure it just gonna get better. Keep up the good work and happy writing. Peace
cuddygirl18 chapter 9 . 12/9/2009
awesome chapter! i love it! please update. :)