Reviews for Ice and Shadow
Oh no not again!
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Wow!
shyannada141 chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
lolzzzz make more chapters this is some goodstaff here!
o-WinterQueen-o chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
OOOhhhhh. I can't wait for your next Chapter!
o-WinterQueen-o chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
you do know that Momo is the lieutenant of squad 5 right. Hisagi is lieutenant of 9.
Arcane Caster chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Wow. Bakura's mean. XD It sounds like bakura, but i wouldn't think he just threaten to send a random person to the shadow realm. I like this fanfiction and im liking your writing style.
angel61991 chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
y not use the jap names of every1 sides jou if ur making him american. cause no1s but yuugis, ryous, the kaiba bros & maliks would sound right in japan. all of them r the same in both langs(maliks b/c it is arabic & since hes egyptian it makes sence). tea is anzu, tristan is hiroto. since u used bakuras japanese title i think u should b using the jap names of all the jap chars.

please update soon.
Donna chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
This is great.
Ethorin chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
you are aware that Mahado cant have passed on right? he fused his Ba to his Ka, he is literally THE Dark Magician...meh still and awesome story, would favorite but it hasnt been updatedin 1 and a half years so ill w8 to favorite till u update
Anna chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
I do not belive you put this cliff hanger here! The story is really good but you just HAVE TO continue with it! Bet many others have said the same!
eternal mist chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
interesting, interesting indeed
KekiAiKohi chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
please update

I like the story...
AmayaXIshigaya chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
this is pretty good...more plz XD