Reviews for Out of the Loop
Sass-Bot chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This is adorable and hilarious! You've got Jonouchi spot on! :D And his misunderstanding at the end had me in tears!
Cster chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Haha, I loved the ending! This was a nice collection and I like how IC (in character) everyone is. Those stories where Jounouchi's just like I support you Shizuka is just not what would actually happen. It's also very accurate how you had Kaiba basically not care one way or the other as long as his brother is happy. He doesn't hate Jounouchi; it's more of he likes taunting people. :p
Ariadne Bassarid chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Laaaaaaaaaawl.

This nicely skirted the silentshipping cliche of Jou freaking out and made it much funnier. Because it could, indeed, be worse.

I enjoyed. Heart Mokuba-Shizuka.
K5Rakitan chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I like how you employed the modern technology of text messaging. It was a little skeletal, though and I think you could have elaborated on that a bit more.

The second part is funny! It reminds me of when I graduated from college and I had to convince my boyfriend to wear a tie and sit next to my parents.
quietlyintheshadows chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
this was great! and I love the crime rate reference to Kaiba's blood pressure!
remey2 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
that was amazing lol
yllimilly chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Haha! I love the joke at the end. Cool!
Hikari Daeron chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
*cracks up at the end*

*ridiculously hard*

This was great. Hilarious, simple, and great. Nice job.
arashi wolf princess chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
interesting. Good luck in the contest.
Out-Of-Control-Authoress chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Okay, the humor in that last point was brilliant. Utterly, completely, and totally brilliant. I worship you.

(laughs) Anyways, it was awesome. I hope you do well in the contest!
Arien Elensar chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
HAHAHAHA! I get it!

"My period's running late, Nii-san,"

Jounouchi thinks she's pregnant. XD
Unique Art chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
xDD Oh my god, that was funny. My favorite parts were the last section and this line: "Could be worse," Anzu muses through the phone, hearing him dry-heave. "She could be dating Kaiba." Yes, Jou; It could always get worse.

This was really sweet and funny. I loved the fact that everyone was IC and believeable. Kaiba's lines were perfect. You did a great job with this! Good luck in the contest!
Nemisor chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Haaha, the ending was hilarious! xD

Oh little over-protecting-Kaiba-hatign Jou, who can't even say Mokuba instead of Kaiba's brother.

Hmm, I really liked this one. :) It was sweet, and Jou acting little stupid made it even sweeter. xD

Good luck!

*hugs*

-Nem
Detonare chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Haha.. Oh my god, I loved that ending.. That was so.. so.. epic!

I really hope you go through, because I loved that :D

"You're canoodlin' with Kaiba's brother?" ... That was funny..

"Mokuba".. (No, Kaiba's brother) :D

Seriously.. Haha.. I.. Joey thought, that.. Oh, how that was funny..

Good Luck - (Like you're gonna need it Õ.o )

Detonate
Always a Bookworm chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Oh, I absolutely and completely loved this. It was just... wonderful, really. A totally enjoyable experience to read. The end was just absolutely hilarious, and I utterly loved Jou fainted I actually died laughing! Well done- I just adored this!

Good Luck in the contest!

Bookworm