Reviews for Revenge Au Trois
kennyscream10237 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
That's pretty good. I love that. I did the same thing, but with part 1-2 of Revenge of a mystery man. Villains are Gregory, Christophe, Scott Tenorman, and Trent Boyett.
HappyPNF chapter 18 . 11/18/2013
Good story; was a definite fanfic I have enjoyed. Ending is ambiguous for the future though...

As a note to one of the main antagonists of the story:
F#$% YOU GREGORY!
Colezilla chapter 18 . 8/9/2013
Bravo, mate.

This story was very good, and I am sorry that my reviews were so distant from each other, but none the less I finished it. Now on to the review itself:

First of all, Wendy is way smarter than I expected, I honestly did not realie that being kidnapped was apart of her plan.

Second, although I have pity for Trent, I can imagine that death would be a sweet release from the horrible life he was forced to live.

Third and finally, I am glad Stan and Wendy can live happily ever after now, but with Gregory and Christoph still on the loose, they should be a little vigilant of what may come in the future but who knows, maybe they'll be ready next time.

Anyway I enjoyed reading this, so until next time, see ya mate.
Colezilla chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
Wow, that was very intense, and kudos to Stan for at least trying ti save
Colezilla chapter 16 . 8/9/2013
On to chapter 17
Colezilla chapter 15 . 8/9/2013
Geez this is getting heavier and heavier each chapter.
Colezilla chapter 14 . 8/9/2013
Poor Wendy, I hope that whatever buttons she hit help her somehow.
Colezilla chapter 13 . 8/9/2013
I almost had a heart attack when I realised Trent shot Kenny and not Kyle. What will come next?
Colezilla chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
I am speechless.
Colezilla chapter 11 . 8/8/2013
Hahaha, somehow I just knew that Liane's naughty toys would be involved when they brought up the action of tying up that mercenary. But now a possibly greater challenge awaits Stan and company, in the form of an armed Trent (I'm gonna assume he's buff like Predator Arnie).

Also I look foreword to seeing how Wendy will do next; on to chapter 12 I go.
Colezilla chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
It would appear that things have gone from bad to worse, but a light from the window of opportunity still shines brightly.
Colezilla chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
I bet all the weight of the world is off Kyle's shoulders : )

Though I do think Kyle should have cut Stan a little more credit, after there is no reason why Stan can't be happily married with Wendy and still maintain his ever powerful friendship with Kyle.
Colezilla chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
Oh man, it is unsettling that Stan and Kyle are cross with eachother especially at a dire time like this and its even more sad to think that South Park is no the picturesque mountain town that we all know and love, anymore. But at least no one has forgotten about it. However I am sure this will all be resolved sooner or later, and I am most interested in seeing what Cartman has planned.
Colezilla chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Ok, this is getting way more intense now.
Colezilla chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Poor Wendy, she has no clue how deep this really runs. And I also feel bad for Mr. Testaburger as well, but that's what happens when you make deals with the devil, you always end up paying a bigger price than you'd thought.

Also it's great to see Cartman using his "puppet master" skills to convince Butters.