Reviews for Melting the Ice
WOW! DEPRESSING!
Nina chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Umm Ok? Nice ending.
Sakarya chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
too much. "then he put his sex into her sex and they had the sex that was sexy."
dragongirl2101 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Well...Um, that was definitely not what I was expecting, that's for sure...
Blackwidow927 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
wow definately unique and entertaining i like it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
well that sucked
Pigy190 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Omg this was amazing. I cried from laughing so hard.
NikZ-Szane chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
this my frend is PRE GENIOUS VERY NICE.. "HE PUT HIS SEX INTO HER SEX AND THEY HAD SEX IT WAS SEXY" THAT WAS VERY TOUCHING IM MOVED T.T GENIOUSSSSSS DAMN FUCKER HECK YEAH! THEY HAD FROSBITE AND DIED! MWAHAHA!
avreel chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Hi,

I just wanted you to know that your story, was an inspiration to my friends and I. Now we write awesomely terrible fanfictions together all the time. Its a truly fun and enjoyable experience. Only, people never seem to understand the irony and humor. I wish people on this site would ease up and relax a little (but then I guess that's what they come to this site to do...haha.) Anyways, thanks for this story. And if you want to read more fabulously ridiculous ones, check out the ones we wrote as a tribute to this first story:

s/6473344/1/

s/6448486/1/
SatuAka chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
this is made of pure awesome.
GlitterTech chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Screw that last thing, THIS is the best ZUTARALOVER69 production. Ever.
Permanently chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
"HE COULDN'T MARRY MAI BECAUSE SHE WAS ACTUALLY A MAN..."

You, kind sir, have made my day.
Adurna chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This is too funny!

The people who think this is meant seriously are obviously retarded. People, this is purely satirical! I don't know if it's deliberate, but I think it's great that you're making fun of all of the painfully cliché Zutara stories out there. Seriously, they all have the same plot.

I actually cried from laughing so hard while reading your stories. Thank you for making my day!
ms.deep chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
OMG that was hilarious! I wonder why you didn't categorize this under humor. Anywho your lovely story made my day!

Happy Writings!

~
The Romanticidal Edwardian chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
LMAO!

I don't whether you were serious or not, if but if not, then you have the best sense of humor! I'm still laughing!