Reviews for The Lost Child
Irving-Braxiatel chapter 26 . 3/14/2010
I am LOLing at poor dumbledore and his lemon drops. Haha, poor dumbledore:( seriously, this brightened up my day. Pure genius
LivingInTheClouds chapter 32 . 12/6/2009
Awesome story, I loved it. I wonder if there's a cure for vampirism. What did Morgana mean about her Merlin powers failing? If she taps into her powers, will she be healed? Did the person she bit become a vampire? I hope she'll be okay.
LivingInTheClouds chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
Ookay. apparently Ron's a bastard...
sjrodgers23 chapter 32 . 8/9/2009
loved it cant wait for sequel
notwritten chapter 32 . 8/3/2009
Thanks for sharing this interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
HGHPlove4ever15 chapter 32 . 8/3/2009
Aw it was a good story!
notwritten chapter 31 . 8/2/2009
Interesting, and enjoyable chapter. Have a good day tomorrow. Keep smiling. :-)
Layla Luv chapter 31 . 8/2/2009
I read this hole story today and I really like it. So keep righting!
vampirefromoldcountry chapter 31 . 8/2/2009
I only said that about her not being a wizard due to the fact that shes a witch .But then i got to thinking that some wicca women say men can be witchs. Not that it matters much i guess. magic is magic. Oh btw thanks for the vampire part my parents love it when you mention us.
Jim Red Hawk chapter 31 . 8/2/2009
You wrote: "I didn't make a mistake when I called Araminta a wizard instead of a witch. She has the power of High Magic, which only the most powerful wizards can do, including the early ability to change her form and defend off wizard attacks."

Far as I know, you are mistaken big time!

The difference tween wizard's & witches is sex. One is male and the other female!

I have never heard of one having to be a particular sex to do magic.

JimS
Beth5572 chapter 31 . 8/2/2009

Terri
vampirefromoldcountry chapter 20 . 8/1/2009
That was a disney cartoon
vampirefromoldcountry chapter 18 . 8/1/2009
Again you made a mistake in your writing by calling the girl a wizard when shes a witch.
Beth5572 chapter 30 . 8/1/2009

Terri
vampirefromoldcountry chapter 12 . 8/1/2009
Aurora comes from the story Skychild .Shes a goddess from 60 million ions ago. and she is saved on a small sloiver of glass and found by a young desert world girl . Its a 456 page book.