Reviews for Oligo
Eleneri chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
OK, Kaidan kicks major ass. Without being amped. Impressive. And the whole time I was reading, I was thinking, "you wait until Shepard hears about this. She will feed you your own eyeballs, Rahna." And then I realized, Shepard's probably halfway across the galaxy, and how's she supposed to know? So, with practicality on my side, I was surprised to see Shepard show up.

Never so happy to be wrong...
millahnna chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Interesting trading this in hindsight; maybe this is why his powers are different in the third game in your universe.
Shadow Chaser chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
Love the mention of Ender's Game as a reference in there. _ I thoroughly enjoyed reading this! You're an excellent writer and I hope to read more from you!

What's really amusing is that when I first learned about BaAT and the stuff going on with it, my thought was also that it was very similar to Ender's Game - so I'm glad you included a fan shout-out in your fanfic! Great job!

-Shadow Chaser
Lellandra chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
Kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time! Great story, thank you for sharing it!
Jenna53 chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
Great story, thanks.
aadarshinah chapter 5 . 3/13/2010
once again, lovely, and well thought out.
waiting4morning chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
This is one of the best ME fics I've ever read. So well-written and in-character for Kaidan, Chakwas, and Joker. I *love* what you did with Rahna here-it slides into the space that canon created for her perfectly. Well done! Looking forward to reading more of your work.
Safrana chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
It's absolutely fantastic. I love that kind of stories. That drama and hope makes a shiver at my skin. U forced me to wait for next chapter :)
Cate Lynn chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
Definitely I agree with you that Kaidan turning out perfectly fine wouldn't've been as exciting... or at least as satisfying. It's more realistic this way, I think. You did a good job with this scene; this kind of stuff is hard to write.

Your story here was really unique and a good adventure to read. It conveyed emotion very well throughout, and overall, just really fun to read. Looking forward to the BDtS you're planning. :) And good luck to you on your original works!
Padbie chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
That was really good! I remember I'd started reading it a long time ago and totally forgot about it until you posted this last chapter.

It's all very believable and I enjoyed seeing Rahna, even if she was a little nuts. I'm a huge Kaidan POV fan.

You really have a good writer's touch and a talent for descriptive language. There were several points in the story where I could not only really see what was going on and what you were saying, but there was so much beneath it too. I hope I'm explaining that properly.

In any case. Great job. Really dug it. :)
Rubick chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
Lovely update - happy to read it! Kaidan's grief is very real, and I love the comfort between Shepard & Alenko. Looking forward to more updates!
Vshard chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
I really love how deeply you've dug into the character's motives. This piece comes across as more real than many of the quests I was able to see with my own eyes. Absolutely wonderful, wonderful job.
fortunesque chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
I agree with Shepard; Kaidan has more than biotics going for him. And who knows, maybe it'll turn out where it's like pruning a bush... the plant grows back stronger and fuller when it's been damaged.

Anyway, great ending to a great story. It'll be very interesting to see what you come up with in the future :)
Cate Lynn chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
This is a remarkably interesting and unique story. You've done an amazing job here conveying emotion and suspense. It's definitely a page turner. :) I was on the edge of my seat most of the time.

You also made the virus easy to understand for someone who only has a high school level of understanding in that sort of thing. Sometimes it's hard to get the real, simple meaning across without oversimplifying or making things more complicated than they should be, but you did really well.

I like what you did with Rahna's character. Truly sad and frightening.

Looking forward to the fifth and final chapter. Can't wait to find out what happens!
Aoirann chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
I don't suppose this would be an excuse for you to have Kaidan's biotics powers be super powered now would it? It wouldn't make sense for him to lose them all together, or for them to be weakened.