Reviews for The Savant Project: A Crossover Episode
Cassie Ruesch chapter 1 . 4/23
there are no words that can describe how awesome this is good!
Independent Dude chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
I liked this story. I usually don't like the "self-aware" type crossovers, but yours held my interest.
Mel chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
You know, this is such and oddball cross that I really didn't know what to make of it at first. As it turns out, though, I absolutely loved it. You have a wonderfully solid grasp of the characters, especially the Pretender crew, and it really comes through in your writing.

BTW, Angelo is my hero too 3
PassionateSoul chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
OMG...I love you so much for writing this right now. You are a flipping genius! I can't stop reading this! You are the best!
WickedBluerose chapter 6 . 6/17/2010
I'm impressed - extremely well written story. When I saw the two universes being used for the crossover I was cautious as to how well they would mesh given the different time frames, but you came up with a very plausible plot, and kept everyone in character.

Also nice that you included the information for the various characters and notes. I grew up with ST:NG and am working my way through the Pretender now.
maskedpainter chapter 6 . 1/13/2010

i'm just blown away by the details you have put into this story its so amazing and totally believable it was great i just loved it. i also lived the epilouge and the little special feature at the very, very end.

just wow this story was great and i just loved it.

trecebo chapter 6 . 9/23/2009
Brilliant! Special features! Me loves it all! I wasn't sure if you finished the story (note: it does NOT say COMPLETE in the tag) but I can see that you did, and will recommend this to others.
trecebo chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
Okay, this is now going into my favorites list. Awesome, AWESOME job, my friend. This rocks.
trecebo chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Started reading this most intriguing of crossovers, and color me impressed! Just finished this chapter, moving to Act 2. I hope you have an end game, because I am loving this so far...
DiddiAskew chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
As a fan of both shows, I thank you for such a well thought-out and written story.

ShakNali chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
The whole story was excellent. I thought you nailed the charactors from both shows very well. And your epilogue was perfect in two ways - it was exactly like what they would do for the show and it told us who "Westmore" was.
Needless Noodles chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
This has definitely been a journey. There are so few very good Star Trek crossovers of any kind. I loved every moment of it. Even if I'd rather liked for Jarod to have found a place amongst the stars.
Rinne chapter 6 . 7/10/2009
This was awesome. I never thought that this could work as a crossover but it does, beautifully. Fantastic characterisation for everybody.
theoldman chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Wonderful; simply wonderful.
Anna chapter 6 . 6/12/2009
Great story and really well written! Actually I don't like scienc fiction stories, but yours had me convinced. I love how you deal with the psyichological part of the persons, especially Jarod!