Reviews for Building Bonds
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
This is cute! I love these!
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
3!
RusNydia chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
I have to say that I loved each and every one of these stories. I hope that it'll continue because this couple is AH-MAZING!
Black-Rose23 chapter 6 . 2/7/2011
A cute and interesting take on their relationship. I love that Paul is all protective of Topher in some way or another.
Touch of the Wind chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
I like it all! Lovely spin on PaulTopher!
Neko-Ochz chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Thanks to this beautiful way you write I started to like this pairing. So much is like my OTP! xD Thanks for such good writing
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
This is great!
Genim Stilinski chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
I read all of the chapters before revieing, just so you know. I really liked them! Not that I ever pictured Topher with Ballard. I am, however, a slash fan and a Topher lover. Just one thing to say, though. TopherMINE!
Aintgotnothingtosay chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Hey, I don't usually like slash, but these are good. They're well written and interesting and the characters are very natural, great job.
penikitty chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
Hi! I have read all your Topher/Paul related fic here and I love them especially this last one! I've never really enjoyed slash before but this has pretty much changed my mind :) thanks!
cyber chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
Yes! Perfect, just effing perfect. I can see it so easily and it is so true and fun and they fit so well!
cyber chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
Aww.. poor whumped Topher. It's lucky he has Paul to make it all better :)
dreamsofspike chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
m... wickedly hot and scary.. loved it, hon, thanx so much :)
cyber chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
*loves* This just... works. Like the rest of them do too... Lovely!
dreamsofspike chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
m... i love topher getting all dominated and such... hehehe... and this was very subtle, yet incredibly hot... loved it, hon, thanx :)