Reviews for Subservient to No One
Maya1109 chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Kyaaa... so good, so very GOOD! I haven't read a consensual BDSM fic that was this well written and described in a long. When done properly, consensual is way better in BDSM fics. I loved how in the first two chapters they were still learning the ropes and had Grimmjow there for guidance - in the third chapter too especially for Ichigo. The last chapter was the best because it was on a much more deeper level not just physically but emotionally too. All in all, this is an awesome fic with great merit.
Maya1109 chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
It just keeps getting better and better, it felt even more emotional than the chapter, loved the touching ending too.
Maya1109 chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Awesome first chapter, it gave me goosebumps all over, not knowing what was coming next, and I really liked how caring Ichigo was towards Ishida.
kimmy cakes chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
I loved it! ]
assassi chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Ok, I'll skip the fact how suspiciously obvious it is how much you know about that stuff ;P ... But the story is very well written, set on emotions and not simply two guys fucking. Very graphic as well. Good job and keep on! :)))
Lynn chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Very well written... You also did the BDSM part well... My only problem is what happened when they walked into the store. I realize that was probably necessary in order to make it plausible for Ishida to actually end up trying BDSM but in the BDSM community they would not have grabbed him like that. It shows complete disrespect for another dom's sub and the dom to whom the sub belongs to. It's common courtesy to ASK a dom before you go near or touch their sub, sometimes before you talk to them... Otherwise I very much liked this entire story.
Yukimura Hina chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
AW! I wanted a chapter 4! _

This is very well written and although BDSM isn't really my thing (personally or fictionally), this was easy to read and to understand the emotions behind it. Arigato!
loveslavender chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
I like the way how you wrote your AU story
Dragon77 chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
Very good start! Looking forward to this story it sounds great update soon.
Zissty chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
I am not normally a huge fan of BDSM, but i have to say i really liked this story. It was well written and you can really see how Ichigo/Ishida feel about each other even though it started only one sided. The story was very original and I've also read some of your Naruto stories, so i hope to read more of your work (-preferably in the very near future)! :D
Krosso Heemskerk chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
.LOVE.

You write BDSM SO WELL with these two. It's very satisfying~ One would usually not see a sadistic!Ichigo/masochistic!Uryuu, so therefore one would not see too much BDSM for these two, but MAN. WHOA. YEAH. Comfort in BDSM, what? But you do it so well it's like... YES. I feel very incomprehensible right now, but words can't describe how I feel towards this awesome hotness. ;D If you wrote more, I'd be EXTREMELY happy!

PS: There are quite a few typos in Chapter 2, so maybe you should get a beta or something? Just saying~ D;
sindy chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
such a yummy fic I love how In charc they are, I wonder how far will ichigo go n.n