Reviews for Selfish
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
tease
Blossom Utonium chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Loved it, but you should do a sequal - complete it with some lemon ;)
juls-emo chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
AH! I love it!
whitewolfhikari chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
wow
tsutsuji chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
This is so great, it really should be another OVA episode! I love these two, and you captured them perfectly. Nice!
BondSlave chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Only one thing I can say.

Nice. XDD
DarkestFlameUchiha chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
No! All that build up and then - nothing! No sex! Gah! I'm totally joking. I really liked this story. There were no spelling errors, from what I could see (which gives you points coz errors make stories suckish to read), and you really capture Mira-chan's emotions extremely well.
LaChoy chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
They should make this entire fic into a sequel for the show. Seriously. It'd be amazing. You have everybody acting in character and you know how much I love that. I just love how Mira acts so possessive and jealous. Although him telling Kyousuke's fans he was going to be Papa's bride made me laugh. I can imagine him saying it all angry-like and it's hilarious. But you cut off at the best part! How dare you, Val. How dare you.
heavensangelQ chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
aw! this story was cute! great job with it!
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Aw Mira is still adorable. And I still love the fact that he says he wants to be papa's bride when he grows up.
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Aww kawaii! That was so sexy! ja ne!
Diamond Mask chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
That was cute. Poor, jealous little Mira!

And you have to love moments like this:

"The sneer returned on Mira full force. 'I am going to be Papa’s bride when I grow up.'"

High-five, Val. High five _

And happy birthday to your brother XD
LittleBro chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
The moment were Mira was confessing to Kyousuke that he felt second in his life made me cry! It was so touching! In the beginning I could not stop laughing XD Poor Mira. Also the Bathroom part was really awesome. I think I just liked everything THANK YOU VERY MUCH BIG SISTER! I LOVES YOU!