Reviews for Juxtaposition
Ashlynn LionHart chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Oh my Oh my it keep getting more riveting.
Actual-Grendel chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Yay, an update! Thanks!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
loved it.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
I love this story so much!

I hope Harry and Tom become best friends.

Cant wait for more!
irezel chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
haaaaaaahaha, oh brilliant. the thing with the Winged Serpents (i think they are called something starting with a Q and sounds like 'coatails')feels like a random event in a game. "You have an encounter a rare beast! CATCH IT" HA XD anyway, interesting encounter with Dumbledore. I can't wait for more!
Luna Moon chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Oh it's been a while since I've read this story. I can't wait to read more!
Sweetdoggie chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Great story. Really enjoying seeing how hurt young Tom actually is. Dumbledore is an idiot. It's like he's actively trying to alienate the kid. Anyhow, really looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing your work.
Yueli-san chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
i was really excited to see an update, can't wait for which houses Tom and Harry will be sorted into and how Dumbledore will behave around them. looking forward to the next chapter!
Purpleread chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Oooh! Looks great so far; can't wait to see what happens next!
nwyd chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
I was thrilled when I saw the story was updated:D love the new chapter, can't wait to read the next one
Barranca chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Looks like Harry's creating quite the bond with Tom. The latter would probably want to keep him close, now that he knows Harry keeps his brother wand and has made a pact with fearsome flying serpents :) Even if Harry acts more like a Gryffindor...
Eilwynn chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
I like this story, but the part with the creatures confused and disappointed me. I was hoping for a series of divergences based solely off of Harry's appearance in this world, not an entire other fantasy plotline that has nothing to do with what actually happened in the 40s. (Unless, of course, that's not actually what it is.) Also, I found the fact that Stuff Happened, and then everything abruptly went back to normal, to be confusing and kind of cheesy. There wasn't a very good transition there.

On the plus side, I love your characterizations, and your writing style flows very well. Your descriptions are concise yet one can visualize them.

It just seemed to me like:

A) You were putting something big in there out of the blue.

and

B) You were trying to cram too much into one chapter. I found everything (including reactions to the magical world and interactions therein) to be rushed and brief.

I really think this story has a lot of potential, so I wanted to let you know!
uzumaki misaki chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Wow this is great! I can't wait for more!
unique0987654321 chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
I like it, I like how tom wants to trust harry but s scared, it is very good so far.
Creme de Menthe chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
O my god, I thought this was abandoned. But no, it is finally updated. YES! I love this story. Definitely love it.
1,414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »