Reviews for Juxtaposition
Luna Moon chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Oh it's been a while since I've read this story. I can't wait to read more!
Sweetdoggie chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Great story. Really enjoying seeing how hurt young Tom actually is. Dumbledore is an idiot. It's like he's actively trying to alienate the kid. Anyhow, really looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing your work.
Yueli-san chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
i was really excited to see an update, can't wait for which houses Tom and Harry will be sorted into and how Dumbledore will behave around them. looking forward to the next chapter!
Purpleread chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Oooh! Looks great so far; can't wait to see what happens next!
nwyd chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
I was thrilled when I saw the story was updated:D love the new chapter, can't wait to read the next one
Barranca chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Looks like Harry's creating quite the bond with Tom. The latter would probably want to keep him close, now that he knows Harry keeps his brother wand and has made a pact with fearsome flying serpents :) Even if Harry acts more like a Gryffindor...
Eilwynn chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
I like this story, but the part with the creatures confused and disappointed me. I was hoping for a series of divergences based solely off of Harry's appearance in this world, not an entire other fantasy plotline that has nothing to do with what actually happened in the 40s. (Unless, of course, that's not actually what it is.) Also, I found the fact that Stuff Happened, and then everything abruptly went back to normal, to be confusing and kind of cheesy. There wasn't a very good transition there.

On the plus side, I love your characterizations, and your writing style flows very well. Your descriptions are concise yet one can visualize them.

It just seemed to me like:

A) You were putting something big in there out of the blue.

B) You were trying to cram too much into one chapter. I found everything (including reactions to the magical world and interactions therein) to be rushed and brief.

I really think this story has a lot of potential, so I wanted to let you know!
uzumaki misaki chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Wow this is great! I can't wait for more!
unique0987654321 chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
I like it, I like how tom wants to trust harry but s scared, it is very good so far.
Creme de Menthe chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
O my god, I thought this was abandoned. But no, it is finally updated. YES! I love this story. Definitely love it.
MichaelaTheUchiha chapter 3 . 3/22/2012

This chapter? Just perfect. 3 Harry getting paranoid and making the wall burn instead of the cabinet, Riddle not saying that he could talk to snakes, those weird snake things, and the fact that Riddle even seems to be a little jealous of Harry (who, after all, has those weird snake thing as his minions now). Just amazing. 3

I hope to see more from this story! :)
daemonkieran chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
I rather like how Harry doesn't completely jump into the fray of things. He is still in the assimilate stage.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
I thought you weren't continuing this. Very happy that you are. :D

I really like the characterization you have in here. I like what you've done with Tom, and I think Harry is...well, very Harry like. LOL

Nicely done.

Now he has a bunch of dragons at beck and call...this should be entertaining.
Avis Soul chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
I am very pleased that you updated .:) Excellent chapter as well. Please, please update soon?
gail19 chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Delighted to see this updating again.
1,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »