Reviews for Juxtaposition
hiddensparrow chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
This is really interesting! I like how Slytherin Harry is next version. Sometimes it can seem a little out of place but you didn't very well. I also like your depiction of Tom as not evil so much as neglected. My impression is that they're both going to go into Slytherin and that'll probably be pretty close friends some point. The idea with the monsters Diagon Alley was really engaging. I did feel that there should have been more time between Harry getting to the orphanage and Dumbledore arriving. At the very least I felt that you should have shown Tom that Harry could do magic prior, to explain why Dumbledore would want to see both of them. I understand that you had a version prior to this one but I'm a completely new fan so please continue, I'm all ears (figuratively of cource). thank you for posting
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
This is really good. I hope you update soon.
MyLittleSister chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
Wow I really like it so far! Update soon please!
Dictator4Life chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
This is really, really good. I love the dynamic between Harry and Tom. What were those creatures? Why did they swear fealty to Harry so quickly? Is "the golden wizard" Grindelwald? I can't wait to find out. :) Even though this fic is probably dead...
d1x1lady chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
Loving this story! So interesting and can't wait to read more.
readerus chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
This is great! Update again as soon as possible!
purple sky always chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
I wonder if the Potters will take note of Harry.
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
Fantastic! I wish there were more chapters but there is little chance for that as it has been over a year now since you wrote and posted this chapter so since it hasn't been like two years I won't give you a hard time!
thebeautifulbicky chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
Eh. This is meh compared to your other fics. Sorry, but that's my own personal opinion. I've seen some amazing time-travel fics, and this one moves a bit too slowly for my liking. And there's not enough juicy bromance between Tom and Harry. Ah well, maybe if you continued (hint hint) then it'll turn out spectacular like the rest of your stories.
crackdmoon chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Can't wait until school starts.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
this is really good and has great potential :) keep up the good work
saashi samy chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
i really like the story
very interesting
FemmeFerret chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
Wow! This story is great. Looks like it hasn't been updated in a while, but if you ever decide to continue I will be an avid fan :)
muumi2three chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
I do like this. Harry and Tom are both in character and their interaction is interesting with lots of potential to become even more so! Harry certainly has Tom unsettled already, and subtle changes to the past (Tom's treasures and Parseltongue remaining secret) could lead to a very different future. I eagerly await further updates, hoping to hear more of the Potters and the firedrakes.
cutespider chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
When I got to the dragons bit I was wondering where this had been in the actual series, then realised you weren't J.K. Rowling x) you write similar to her, I'm really enjoying this story.
1,414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »