Reviews for Juxtaposition
Guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
pls update
flaming rose chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Wonderful! Please write again soon! I simply must read more! Thank u and peace! Bye!
Gracealma chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
I think Harry can be a TRUE friend to Tom. Where Voldemort will never be born. Now that Harry is a Lord to the Dragons, this will help the magical creatures as well as human wizards. I look forward to reading more of your story.
Gracealma chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Found your story today, and I found it to be interesting. I hope that Harry changes the future.
Cliodhna chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Ohhhh no, it's not completed...my stomach actually sank just now. This is super compelling. I hope you update.
Kat-Knife chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
This is a great start and I'm really looking forward to reading more, please update soon! :)
pantera chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
I don't remember the previous one, but this version is really interesting and easy to read. I enjoy the way your characters interact, especially Harry and Tom with Dumbledore. The mysterious serpent/dragon creatures are fascinating. c:
Uncertain Shifter chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Eleven-year-old Dark Lord?I Thought Charles Potter was either supposed to be within Toms 7 year range in school?Im So confused!Then again,I could have just gotten the Potter Family Tree wrong.
Autobot traitor chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Please keep going!
nabila-nobody chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
it's really ridiculously good... It's only 3 chapter and over 1000 review.. Imagine if there's loads of these chapters... ._.
seriously you need to post this
Itsupiki Okami chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Amazing story I can't wait for the next update! Keep on writing! :)
seouldjinn chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Oh this is such a nice start to a clearly great story ahead. I hope it gets continued!
Riverfury chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
This story has a really interesting beginning. Please update soon!
Chimebelle chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Loved it. Its really fun seeing younger- not so insane yet tom.
RavingRaven chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Interesting. I'd like to see how this story develops.
1,414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »