Reviews for Juxtaposition
FemmeFerret chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
Wow! This story is great. Looks like it hasn't been updated in a while, but if you ever decide to continue I will be an avid fan :)
muumi2three chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
I do like this. Harry and Tom are both in character and their interaction is interesting with lots of potential to become even more so! Harry certainly has Tom unsettled already, and subtle changes to the past (Tom's treasures and Parseltongue remaining secret) could lead to a very different future. I eagerly await further updates, hoping to hear more of the Potters and the firedrakes.
cutespider chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
When I got to the dragons bit I was wondering where this had been in the actual series, then realised you weren't J.K. Rowling x) you write similar to her, I'm really enjoying this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
pls update
flaming rose chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Wonderful! Please write again soon! I simply must read more! Thank u and peace! Bye!
Gracealma chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
I think Harry can be a TRUE friend to Tom. Where Voldemort will never be born. Now that Harry is a Lord to the Dragons, this will help the magical creatures as well as human wizards. I look forward to reading more of your story.
Gracealma chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Found your story today, and I found it to be interesting. I hope that Harry changes the future.
Cliodhna chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Ohhhh no, it's not completed...my stomach actually sank just now. This is super compelling. I hope you update.
Kat-Knife chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
This is a great start and I'm really looking forward to reading more, please update soon! :)
pantera chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
I don't remember the previous one, but this version is really interesting and easy to read. I enjoy the way your characters interact, especially Harry and Tom with Dumbledore. The mysterious serpent/dragon creatures are fascinating. c:
Uncertain Shifter chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Eleven-year-old Dark Lord?I Thought Charles Potter was either supposed to be within Toms 7 year range in school?Im So confused!Then again,I could have just gotten the Potter Family Tree wrong.
Autobot traitor chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Please keep going!
nabila-nobody chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
it's really ridiculously good... It's only 3 chapter and over 1000 review.. Imagine if there's loads of these chapters... ._.
seriously you need to post this
Itsupiki Okami chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
Amazing story I can't wait for the next update! Keep on writing! :)
Calaguen Trisacond chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Oh this is such a nice start to a clearly great story ahead. I hope it gets continued!
1,417 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »