Reviews for Juxtaposition
ams71080 chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
Waiting for more.

Amber
riverlover chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
I absolutely love this story. It is one of the best stories that deals with the interaction between Harry Potter and Tom Riddle. I just about died when I got to the cliffy wishing that they was another chapter for me to immediately go to. I think you have personified Harry and Tom very well. I can't wait to see if Tom comes to rely more on Harry. I can't wait for the next chapter. Do you have any idea of how long this story will be?
Moonstone blaze chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Very good story! I wonder if Harry's going to act like a regular smart student or a prodigy? At some points, Harry seems to act like a follower to Tom, but really with his identity and knowledge, he could dominate over Tom in Slytherin. Hope to read your next update soon!
Destenys Angel Pyra chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
Womderful story.
CSnow chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
interesting! i look forward to more!
Sakiku chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
Wow, you're truly evil! stopping at such a place... couldn't you have found a less cliffy ending?

Both Harry's and Tom's reaction to being sorted into Slytherin were fabulous. Harry with his cold mask, and Tom doing his best to fit in. But I guess I'm starting at the end- the sorting hat's insight into Harry being sorted because of his friends is very interesting. And Harry's way of tempering Tom's temper. I wonder how their relationship's gonna devellop in the crucible of Slytherin. Is Harry going to be accepted because of his last name, or is he going to be an outsider like Tom? For Tom's psyche, being an outsider would be better, but I bet Tom having to look up at Harry's new social standing would be more evil from a writing point of view.

And thank you very much for foregoing any relationships at all - this idea of yours provides enough extremely interesting happenings that one doesn't need any distractions.

I'm very much looking forward to how you're going to continue this.

Sakiku
jojobevco chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
Good Story
Chakahlah chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
*winces* very well written chapter
jmsdragn chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
its nice to see a story with harry tom that isnt slash and im glad the chapters got longer loving this so far cant wait for next chapter
jmsdragn chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
so far so good chapter was to short for my liking but not bad and what in the world is with the title any meaning to that
dnangel1986 chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
I really really really like this fic. It is just a pity that Tom and Harry would not be pair together. I hope the two of them will stay single throughout their lifes with only the company of each other. And I would so like to see a Harry-possessive Tom and let this be the reason why Harry stay single throughout his life. Ohohohoho...Gambatte!
Fire From Above chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
I am enjoying the way that you are painting Harry and Tom's friendship. They really seem to have formed a bond that I am looking forward to watching evolve.
Ginebra chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
update soon!, : ) o.k. very good chapter , really. Bye
Steve2 chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
Intersting. Veddy interestink. Yes, I think I must read more to see how this story continues and what put Harry back in 1937. Perhaps he did go around the bend and is in the crazy ward at St. Mungs.

Steve2
Osireia chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Hi there! I've only read the frist chapter, but this looks like it's going to be an amazing (REALISTIC!) story! There are so few good ones about Tom and Harry, and even less that aren't slash. Thank you for writing this...I'm off to the next chapter.
1,414 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 .. Last Next »