Reviews for Juxtaposition
jmsdragn chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
its nice to see a story with harry tom that isnt slash and im glad the chapters got longer loving this so far cant wait for next chapter
jmsdragn chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
so far so good chapter was to short for my liking but not bad and what in the world is with the title any meaning to that
dnangel1986 chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
I really really really like this fic. It is just a pity that Tom and Harry would not be pair together. I hope the two of them will stay single throughout their lifes with only the company of each other. And I would so like to see a Harry-possessive Tom and let this be the reason why Harry stay single throughout his life. Ohohohoho...Gambatte!
Fire From Above chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
I am enjoying the way that you are painting Harry and Tom's friendship. They really seem to have formed a bond that I am looking forward to watching evolve.
Ginebra chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
update soon!, : ) o.k. very good chapter , really. Bye
Steve2 chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
Intersting. Veddy interestink. Yes, I think I must read more to see how this story continues and what put Harry back in 1937. Perhaps he did go around the bend and is in the crazy ward at St. Mungs.

Steve2
Osireia chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Hi there! I've only read the frist chapter, but this looks like it's going to be an amazing (REALISTIC!) story! There are so few good ones about Tom and Harry, and even less that aren't slash. Thank you for writing this...I'm off to the next chapter.
aisuru Aki chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
.Cliffies. T_T
Vandenberg chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
Loved this chapter to bits. The cliffie was just cruel so I hope you update soon? :3

-Sked-San-san
Rick Astley chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
Aw i think it's cute how harry and tom are becoming friends. i love this story please update soon!
endlessvamp chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
Thanks for the update. I like this chapter. Can't wait for the next update. :)
Kairenayui chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
I totally love it.. the story. lol I like the bond that exist between Harry and Tom.

You know, you skip the train ride part but overall Chapter 6 was really interesting.

I hope you will continue to update this story.
Amadan101 chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
I enjoyed this and hope to see how it turns out.
Godwolf Fenrir chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
Uhoh, are the Slitherins going to survive the combined power that is Harry and Tom? I have my doubts.

Well the story is really good, can't wait for the next chapter!
IceRose84528 chapter 6 . 7/15/2009