Reviews for Juxtaposition
aisuru Aki chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
.Cliffies. T_T
Vandenberg chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
Loved this chapter to bits. The cliffie was just cruel so I hope you update soon? :3

-Sked-San-san
Rick Astley chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
Aw i think it's cute how harry and tom are becoming friends. i love this story please update soon!
endlessvamp chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
Thanks for the update. I like this chapter. Can't wait for the next update. :)
Kairenayui chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
I totally love it.. the story. lol I like the bond that exist between Harry and Tom.

You know, you skip the train ride part but overall Chapter 6 was really interesting.

I hope you will continue to update this story.
Amadan101 chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
I enjoyed this and hope to see how it turns out.
Godwolf Fenrir chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
Uhoh, are the Slitherins going to survive the combined power that is Harry and Tom? I have my doubts.

Well the story is really good, can't wait for the next chapter!
IceRose84528 chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
This is really good :D Update soon~
Johnny-on-the-spot chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
Yep. This is one good fic! :D
Makurayami Ookami chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
well written. this was awesome. i loved it.
ZoeZK chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
aw poor tom. no one clapped for him at first. ( this chapter was really good and i can't wait till harry or tom are all 'behold. we can speak to snakes and are awesome. bow down." lol. i can't wait for your next chapter and slytherin/gryffindor confrontations... slytherin/slytherin confrontations would be interesting as well.
Goldenfightergirl chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
isn't Walburga uhh something in the first years since she's Orion's wife in the future? hmm I wonder whats her maiden name lol please update soon!
Cocoagirl3 chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
Any chance Harry will use the upper years meeting to suppress the younger first years to challenge for dominance of the house? Harry does know more of fighting and dueling I think. I do wonder if Harry and Tom should show their ability to speak parseltongue.

It would help there standing in the house. But if it got out, outside the house? Also will Harry become friends with others from nonSlytherin students? I hope he does and that he encourages Tom to do the same. Maybe trick him into doing so. Slytherins have strength and weaknesses. What is one house's strength could be another's weakness. Which is why it's always a good idea to have a friend in each house.
WynterRavenheart chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
Loved it! Not Sure if Dumbledre's going to be a problem or not, even if he continues to be a bastard (I mean, who the hell sets fire to an orphan's belonging and pass on judgement by relying solely on the word of others?)
Chakahlah chapter 5 . 7/14/2009