Reviews for Juxtaposition
Ginebra chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
update soon!, : ) o.k. very good chapter , really. Bye
Steve2 chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
Intersting. Veddy interestink. Yes, I think I must read more to see how this story continues and what put Harry back in 1937. Perhaps he did go around the bend and is in the crazy ward at St. Mungs.

Steve2
Osireia chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Hi there! I've only read the frist chapter, but this looks like it's going to be an amazing (REALISTIC!) story! There are so few good ones about Tom and Harry, and even less that aren't slash. Thank you for writing this...I'm off to the next chapter.
aisuru Aki chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
.Cliffies. T_T
Vandenberg chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
Loved this chapter to bits. The cliffie was just cruel so I hope you update soon? :3

-Sked-San-san
Rick Astley chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
Aw i think it's cute how harry and tom are becoming friends. i love this story please update soon!
endlessvamp chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
Thanks for the update. I like this chapter. Can't wait for the next update. :)
Kairenayui chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
I totally love it.. the story. lol I like the bond that exist between Harry and Tom.

You know, you skip the train ride part but overall Chapter 6 was really interesting.

I hope you will continue to update this story.
Amadan101 chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
I enjoyed this and hope to see how it turns out.
Godwolf Fenrir chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
Uhoh, are the Slitherins going to survive the combined power that is Harry and Tom? I have my doubts.

Well the story is really good, can't wait for the next chapter!
IceRose84528 chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
This is really good :D Update soon~
Johnny-on-the-spot chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
Yep. This is one good fic! :D
Makurayami Ookami chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
well written. this was awesome. i loved it.
ZoeZK chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
aw poor tom. no one clapped for him at first. ( this chapter was really good and i can't wait till harry or tom are all 'behold. we can speak to snakes and are awesome. bow down." lol. i can't wait for your next chapter and slytherin/gryffindor confrontations... slytherin/slytherin confrontations would be interesting as well.
Goldenfightergirl chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
isn't Walburga uhh something in the first years since she's Orion's wife in the future? hmm I wonder whats her maiden name lol please update soon!
1,417 | « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 .. Last Next »