Reviews for Juxtaposition
Johnny-on-the-spot chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
Yep. This is one good fic! :D
Makurayami Ookami chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
well written. this was awesome. i loved it.
ZoeZK chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
aw poor tom. no one clapped for him at first. ( this chapter was really good and i can't wait till harry or tom are all 'behold. we can speak to snakes and are awesome. bow down." lol. i can't wait for your next chapter and slytherin/gryffindor confrontations... slytherin/slytherin confrontations would be interesting as well.
Goldenfightergirl chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
isn't Walburga uhh something in the first years since she's Orion's wife in the future? hmm I wonder whats her maiden name lol please update soon!
Cocoagirl3 chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
Any chance Harry will use the upper years meeting to suppress the younger first years to challenge for dominance of the house? Harry does know more of fighting and dueling I think. I do wonder if Harry and Tom should show their ability to speak parseltongue.

It would help there standing in the house. But if it got out, outside the house? Also will Harry become friends with others from nonSlytherin students? I hope he does and that he encourages Tom to do the same. Maybe trick him into doing so. Slytherins have strength and weaknesses. What is one house's strength could be another's weakness. Which is why it's always a good idea to have a friend in each house.
WynterRavenheart chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
Loved it! Not Sure if Dumbledre's going to be a problem or not, even if he continues to be a bastard (I mean, who the hell sets fire to an orphan's belonging and pass on judgement by relying solely on the word of others?)
Chakahlah chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
Nice story!
Arbitrary Doom chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
...like it thus far...please continue
inactiveacount121212 chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
This story is really awesome! :) Please update soon! :)
Barranca chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
I love this story, the first chapters have been a wonderful build up to a changed future. Harry is mentally older than Tom and therefore stands a greater chance to influence his way of thinking. Also, Harry is acting much more Slytherin now that he does not feel the pressure to be accepter by the wizarding world as a child of Light. He's lucky to have picked a suitable family name, now he just has to make a name of his own. Will Dumbledore's suspicions make his life difficult? Will he and Tom stay friends? I'm looking forward to more of this!
Rick Astley chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
I lovee this story so far! please continue and update soon! (:
My Solitude chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
This is a good chapter.

I wonder if Tom will still turn to the Dark (more like go insane-nothing wrong with the dark) even with Harry there with him? I wonder if Harry and Tom will both be on opposite sides.. I wonder a lot. But I hope they will stay together, as the friends they became.
Live Laugh Love 94 chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
O I love it xD

"my snake's cooler than your's!"

Haha love how they are turning into really great friends x

maybe Harry could help Tom in a relationship in their older years, make him relise and handle love, try and set him up with someone that would would be quite cool and Tom is all resentful lol maybe P x

can't wait for more I think you are an amazing writer and I can only hope to learn from you x

love and respect x

~Sam~ xx
ams71080 chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
Very interesting chapter. I'm very eagerly looking forward to more.

Amber
dnangel1986 chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
I would really like to see a Harry-possessive Tom in the future. Gambate!
1,406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 80 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 .. Last Next »