Reviews for Regrets of a Zombie
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I think u should add some more in the ending but other then that it was exellent
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Omg ️️ please make more for this pairing cause I absolutely love it! ️️️
teenz.sinoy chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
i like it :3
Smegs32 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This is really sweet. I don't often come here because there are so little Zombie-Loan fics (and because the ones that I do pick are a bit... which puts me off reading more); the few I have read have been about Michiru and Zarame because I think they are just awesome (alone, friendship, "together" - whatever). This is the first time I've really had a look at the Michiru/Chika fics. I could totally see this coming. As other reviewers have said, it would be awesome if you could write a sequel.

BTW, how do you think of how the manga ended (I'm presuming you've read it since the last chapter came out months ago)? I have to say I didn't like it - felt totally let down.

Anyway. Best wishes to you!
RadCherishIsEve chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I'm speechless. This is just too good.
Anime lover 147 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
That was so awesome and cute. they are a awesome couple. you should make more because it was really good
CobrasloverKYAUKIE chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
i loved it it was good but i kinda want a follow-up . no pushing intended
Rie Hollier chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Your story here has just moved me to the point of melting... I love it!
Padfoot's Pawprint chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
That was great. i'm disappointed at the lack of Zombie Loan fanfics, but I guess it ain't that well known. Thanks for writing this. [:
colorless dreamer chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
hey there...I really like this story can u make a sequel
Ryuketsu no hana chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
mi gustar mucho este fic xD
twisted-chan chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I liked got to see a diffrent side of chika.I think that u should continue the story 4 at least 2 or 3 more on coming up with great stories like this one.
sama-chan chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I am so terribly kind for reviewing! liked it!
chunkkymonkey3 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
OH MUH GAWSH!

I love this! :3
Yukai yami chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Nice! I liked this. Very good work.