Reviews for Her and His and Her Circumstances
Mikoya L. Mitchie chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
have you given up on continuing this story? 5 years? that long time differences make me believe that this story would never reached it's ending and it's really a sad thing.
another weird but exciting story reaches it's beginning but not going forward to an end...

such horrible future of some potential loaded stories out there
Magister of the 31 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Just thought I'd return the favor of a review since you've been a supporter of mine. :)
I felt that revealing the wedding of Negi and Konoka through expository dialogue made the first chapter somewhat cold and sterile. Negi comes off as confused and unsure of his emotions - even with a few more years under his belt. And Nagi has a history of being emotionally distant from his son. What it boils down to is that you have two characters talking about two other characters that are easier for readers to connect with on an emotional level than they are. I feel that the backstory exposition could have been told just as effectively from Konoka's (the cheater's) perspective as well as Setsuna's (the other woman's) perspective and then in the second chapter, you bring in Negi (the cheated-upon). This way, you'd have not one but two characters seeking a resolution with the central character (Negi) and there would be more tension since as readers, we've tasted K.K & S.S.'s guilt.
Sereg5 chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
A very nice fic. This happens to be me favorite possible threesome in the series. It's a pity that more people don't wright about it. Therefore, I'd be eager to see you continue with this.

OfSunsetsandCarcrashes chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Wow... I've never read a story like this before.. To say the least, it was fascinating. Quite admirable, really. This is the first I've read of anything like this scenario. It was funny, it was sort of dramatic. Lol, screw politics, if they're happy, who cares what everyone else thinks? Brilliant story! I loved it. :)
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
lol. Love teh ending :) will there be another chapter?
Kaiser18 chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
I really like this story, more plz. Preferably of the same couplings.
Fullmetal Knight chapter 2 . 9/1/2009

“O-o-oojou-sama? Y-you can't do this! This is madness!” Setsuna protested, her face the shade of most tomatoes.

“Madness? This is saishoudoukin!” Konoka happily countered.

300 reference ftw
ZXwruwe chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I have read this both here and at your journal yet I did not bother to review, so I apologize for that fact.

Anyhow, the story itself has an interesting premise and of course Nagi as an advisor was fun to read. Still, it seems strange to discuss about Setsuna's feeling toward Negi in order to complete the relationship, but that maybe in the second part, so there I go... well eventually...
BatterieszX chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Let's just say that your plot's a bit weird for a triangular

relationship but good writing?or great effort? or nice one?

i don't know what to say so just pick one.
kai-inspire chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
Haha!That was fun, the story's really good, the end is quite surprising.
Kafka'sdragon chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
Ansem, kudos for doing something a little different and providing an enjoyable story. I’m sorry that some of your reviewers just don’t get it. Ah well ...

I do have a criticism though. You were firing on all cylinders up to the point Konoka showed up and did her bondage thing. It struck me as a bit of levity tacked on at the end and, for me, detracted from the story. I think you could have ended at Setsuna’s heartfelt smile or even Konoka’s declaration about having enough for both. Still congratulations on a job well done. I will be watching to see if you ever figure out Kono-chan’s reasons for liking Se-chan.
RedPBass chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
I liked this, it was amusing.

It's not the usual perspective on a Negi/girl relationship either, and something different is nice to see.
Tsutomu Teruko chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
When I read this, I felt that I want to kick you, because you're awesome and I'm feeling tsundere!

I always appreciate how you'll take a banal and overdone subject like KonoSetsu and go out of your way to do interesting, unique things with it. You're a champion of the cause!

Though, when it comes to making a collection of one shots, skip it, unless they are directly related to this story. Publish your one-shots as different stories; "anthology" fics tend to become kind of cumbersome to weed through and don't have much of a point. That, and if you publish all your works as separate entities, it makes it look like you're really prolific and busy. Whot!
Cole chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Seriously, when I read this, I felt that I want to kick you.

You are making love seems to be something disgusting. I can accept triangle relationship, but not this kind. Three characters which each one of them fall in love with the other two. This just insane!

Forgive my rudeness. Maybe to someone like you, this kind of relationship is alright. But not me and I don't think most of the asians accept such unfaithful love.
Keikun4283 chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Ok you started well with the first chap. But the 2nd was kinda...uh I don't really know how to explain it. It didn't get to me as much as the first even though there was some action and a little bit of romance between Negi and Setsuna. I pretty much get suckered in to a fic with those two things in there. But I guess just how it all went down just seemed kinda bad. I guess how it was described or lack there of with the sparring scene. Don't get me wrong though I still like the fic and I'm still gonna read it. I just hope the next chapter is a little bit better.