Reviews for Penis, Hide and Seek
Tetractys chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
At first, when I was swerving through your list, I came across this and immediately stopped. And stared. What was this, I wondered. So, with a tentative smile, I read it, and it was marvelous. This pairing has so much potential and I really loved how well you played off Suzaku's insecurity and Gino's wildness. This really brought a good laugh out of me, thanks!
Mystra-chan06 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
That was hilarious. In the GREAT way. xD
Luce chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This is sort of perfect. Just saying. You totally rock.
HappeDaez chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
XD So awsome. So awsome.
Meyham chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I'm still fairly new -and reserved- about GinoSuza, but I laughed out loud numerous times while reading this. Good job.

-Meyham
Withered Black Rose chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
That story was amazing! I think you really portrayed both of them really well. You did a really good job on this. Poor Suzaku though...So embarrassing.
Nikerdoodle chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
ahaha, that was hilarious . :3
WOWZAcoolBEANS chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
...

Oh my god, that was a masterpiece. I don't know what to say, for I am completely speechless about how amazing this fanfic was. Just... wow.
dragonmaster chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
...
abls chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
For most of it I thought the attraction was one sided on Suzaku's part - but then I realize that hey, maybe Gino was attracted to him too, so yay. :P
Altair718 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
ahahahahaha! This was too funny!

I liked how you were able to let on that 'did it' without having to go into all the details. (wait, did that come out right?)

Oh, and you've converted me into a GinoSuza fan. _
anjuhleenuh chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
"Sushi roll."

"...What?"

A flash of a grin. "Nevermind."

Reference to "Those Who Go To Heaven", amirite? :D
swallowingtears chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
LOL! I lost my dignity chuckling over this one-at the office! Thank you; it was a great read, and oddly, they WERE still somehow in character. Normally I avoid hints of yaoi, but this-was just brilliant, and the humor absolutely slayed me. Thank you again!
Arroyo Rose Cawston chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Hahaha! This is very funny.
lilyrose225 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I think your story's very funny. And stupid. Sorry.

Yeah, so what made you write this?