Reviews for Change
jules3677 chapter 6 . 7/21
This story of yours gave a different perspective of the Stephanie character. Her willingness to strive for total independence in her work and personal life gave the character further depth. Her determination to live her live on her terms appeared to be the incentive for her to make life changing decisions based only on her wants and desires. It was certainly different to read of a Ranger who had to do the chasing and learn to communicate. His attempts to reroute their relationship back to the pre Tampa days were amusing. Ranger's frustrations at being unable to win Steph back to his side was a worthy side story. Thankyou for the delightful story.
BearcatsRock chapter 6 . 7/6
A FB group mentioned this story to me. I'm so glad i took the time to read this one. Loved Steph standing up to Ranger and his mixed signals even though it about made her crazy. Loved the ending. Great job! Thanks for sharing this story with us.
What a wonderful story,, very good writing, kept your interest from start to finish
Absolutely loved it,,:)
Daffybduck chapter 6 . 3/26
Love it!
RhoJ chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
I really loved this story. A lot of personal stuff for both Ranger and Stephanie to overcome, but they did. Thank you for the time and effort you took to share your creativity with us.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
that was a raise your blood pressure story for sure.
I do not remember getting this angry the first or 2nd time.
Man for the most part he was Really Bad!

Thanks for sharing that unique story. LOL.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
AND SO IT BEGINS First her mom walking on her and usurping her authority, then Ranger.. I cannot believe she doesn't know to walk out of a room for the phone especially around her mother, grandmother, Lula etc.
HE'S A BULLY! she says leave and he says no like he's a god or something.. yeah he has respect for her all right! he can't take no!
WOW! BRAVO STEPH! WILL HE LISTEN?
She should have either mailed the key fob or waited till another day.. dumb, dumb, dumb.
Come on Steph, it's not the tumor, it's him playing the pity me pity card again! He's there because he's GUILTY!
oh Stephanie, Stephanie, Stephanie. they are doing a follow up check up! You've been in hospital enough!
Yes, you should have rested in the chair.
Well, it was all stress he brought on himself!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
Ranger could have asked her those questions about the Burg skips on the phone! (I'm still mad at him).
I absolutely Hate that she had to give up privacy to her home but Les needs immediate help and why if the girls were out horseback riding couldn't she have one in her bag? Darn! oh, ok, the girls carry one.
All her hard won privacy lost.
She should not have invited them in. just my opinion.

UMM! JERK OFF! The way you treated her in Miami!DUH!
now he's acting like it's her fault! See he doesn't know when the heck to quit, he's back! Like he has a right!
oh so now he wants her to trust him, he is an ego maniac! every darn thing his way! I hope she doesn't let him! he's a SNEAK! AND PUSHY! AND BOSSY! BUT PUSHY! GAWD I really don't like him in this story! No OFFENSE! Shows what a great writer you are!
I can not BELIEVE she caved to his pressure about the code!F_!
He gets his way AGAIN! When Will she learn!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
geeze, i'm sure Val will wash (or boil) her hands when she gets home. lol.
I am so glad she's ignoring him and I think it's rotten that he follows her around.
he didn't like anyone interfering in his personal life! oh i'm so mad at Him!

I hope Lula keeps her mouth shut about the house but we know that's not going to happen!
why can't people let her have privacy. I hope Tank doesn't have trackers on Lula or that Ranger snuck one on Stephs car! He's like a spoiled Brat, doesn't want her and doesn't want anyone else to have her. JERK! treats her like crap and expects her to act like nothing happened and he didn't do anything wrong. JERK!
He didn't care if she was all right when he brought that woman to the hotel room and practically threw Steph out earlier! treating her like trash.
oh, thank goodness she stayed strong and they didn't kiss or have sex.
I get so mad that he followed her and that he was in her apartment! I am so mad at him I hope he goes to Miami and stays there.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2014
she should have kept ALL the money,
He doesn't need it and treating her like shit is payback enough for all the times he helped her in the past.

I hope she can break away from him and make him find out what he will be missing and what a colossal ass he is.
He does not deserve her!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
He sure can get pissy.
He thought Steph would be gone. I hope the guilt eats at him terribly and that she treats him like shit like he did to her!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
Great story!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
I REALLY LOVED THIS STORY. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND FANTASTIC.
babefanhea chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
Hello! I hope you are still reading these remarks so I can tell you how much I love this story. REAL angst, and hurt and all of the negative feelings... But, then Steph taking charge of herself, and making herself happy for once. Of course, the HEA is PERFECT! THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
What a wonderful story! I enjoyed the drama/angst every bit as much as the HEA in the epilogue. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.