Reviews for Kiss
leidi-chan chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
absolutely beautiful. :)
Turk 4 Life chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
I dunno why but this story made me cry a little. They both know that their relationship's doomed and all, but they go on with the bet because of their stubborn addiction towards one another... Well that is what I see in this story xD!

Ah, this is well written, and I am happy that it shows the perspectives of the two people involved in the little bet.

Moosh
Sotwt Icehail chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Funny and sweet with a tinge of sadness. Well done!
acidninjacake chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Cute but very well done. The concept and idea of having a chapter for both of their points of view is really interesting. I Liked it. :)
Cinnamon Pink chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
I loved it! Especially how you mirrored the stories to show what was happening at the same time from the girls' POV and the boys' POV. I always feel so sad for Auron when the party realizes he's unsent. But I've always suspected there is more playfulness to Auron's personality than he lets on. This was a great story! Simple, yet effective and well characterized. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Rikku Ronso chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
Lovely! I loved how you told it from 2 different ways - I also really liked the idea of Auron taking the bet! Cute story, I hope you make more :)
lawlmacabre chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Hm...I think Yuna or Rikku would be easiest, they're both so naive. They'd just stand there. xD Lulu wouldn't tolerate anyone cept Wakka puckering up to her. :D awesome job though. Your fics always hit the spot when I want some comic relief.
lawlmacabre chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Fifty gil? That's it? xD
Glass Mermaid chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
This line was amazing. I loved it. It's very hard to satisfy my Aurikku wants, but this did it.

'She wonders if she will be able to taste him through all those other lives.'
TheRecorder chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
I like how you matched up the two parts, using the same sentences, only changed to match the perspectives. I don't know why. Maybe I'm just amused by the similarity of the girls and boys. Maybe I like how it tells the same story in two distinct ways.

I don't know for sure, really. I just know I liked it. _
LadyRuelleyn chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
this was great! thanks for making sure everyone was in character, i like how at first i thought auron was a jerk for accepting the bet in ch1 but then i saw ch2 and now i feel better. plz make more, your very talented!
starry34 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Well, that was certainly a different kind of Aurriku story. Gawd it was good but the ending... ouch! I don't know how I feel about that. Regardless, this was masterfully done and delightful to read. I liked the progression and how you didn't linger too long on anything. Thanks for the great read!
thepiratejilt chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
wow, "male part member"? that's an interesting typo... -_- i meant, 'male partY member', lulz.

(sorry for spamming your reviews, but i just had to clear that up, lmao)
thepiratejilt chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
ohmygaw, how i loved this; your brief description of each male part member (except kimarhi. what about kimarhi? :PP) at the beginning, little details like renaming the sitting style "Guado-style", and most of all THE ENDING. xDD! it was EPIC.

my only complaint: how did Rikku know about Auron and Tidus's doomed state? neither of them told anyone...

that's not really important though, i guess, when a story is this good. :)

favve, fo sho!
Qualia Des chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I'm not entirely sure I dig the humourous twist at the end, but irregardless, this is still a great story! Keep up the awesome work! :)