Reviews for war and love
DR.Coxn8155 chapter 1 . 1/7
I see a lot of potential here but it is where hidden because of grammar errors ( I'm not that good with grammar)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
it sucked ass
01RandomUsername10 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Trying to read this hurts my mind!
add some quotation marks or grammar or SOMETHING and don't centre all the text like that!

don't get me wrong, this seems like a great story and exactly the kind of thing i like but i simply can't read it which annoys me to no end.
J-U chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
This is just bullshit this is what the M rating is about, violents, sweering, and some teastful nudity.

P.S sorry if my spelling is wrong.
XQweenXOfXGodXDamnXEmosX chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
You mind puting those signs whe people are talking? and i mean signs like " that when some ones talking and ' that when some ones talking
darkraible chapter 7 . 10/31/2010
focus on the story at hand

i mean come on 2 wasted chapters lame

you have a good story with some potential

so work with it
PrincessTsubasa chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
Great story! I hope to see more in the future.
christian chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
Not bad so far, but you could do better.

For 1, you need to put parenthesis when they talk.

And two, you need to check your grammer and names, for example it's supose to be nunna short for nunnally, and also it's supose to be shirleynot sheryl
avatoa chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
My analysis: too many run-on sentences; no use of quotation marks signifying conversation; but otherwise pretty good!
bearsbeetsburritos chapter 5 . 9/9/2009
my brain is no longer a virgin! I'm scarred for life! no! sorry your story scares me...alot!
Kurlan Aank chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
Just lame again. I wish I never pressed the button that went to the fic. Please excuse me while I bleach my brain to forget about the story. Lets see if the other one is better. Remember this is strike two one other strike your out.
Dyusu chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
I'm sorry to say this(this is not a flame!), but this story is sort of bad. You didn't have any good punctuation or grammar, didn't have the quotation mark around what they were saying, I could go on and on. I'd advise you to use the spelling and grammar check on Microsoft word(if that's what you're using), because I can understand the plot(which is relatively good in my point of view), but I can't understand the writing.
Mel-Mel chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Please do something about the punctuation!I couldn't read 1/2

of the fic, too confusing and is giving me a headache
Tr3adst0ne chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Dude, you might want to fix your story. The way that your fic's formatted makes it a tad uncomfortable to read.
deathwing chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
where the #% # are the quotation marks?