Reviews for Bright Ideas
Thing in the fridge chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Sweet. And - as always - clever. I like the angle of not rousing Charlie's suspicions.

A propos of very little... and next time you're chatting with Alice
*;)*
... she might be touched to know that a bee's life's work would amount to a mere half-teaspoon of honey. About 2.5ml, if she speaks metric.
mintgil chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
great story . Alice is a dangerous shopper
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
This was so cool!
KeepSmilingItMakesPeopleWonder chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Man does Alice plan! Great story!
Sugargirl5 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Alice is so hilarious! She really is one of kind, isn't she ;)?
gypsyprincess94 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
That was sweet, sisterly bonding. :)
HeatherA9 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This is your third or fourth "one shot" I've read, and you've really got a gift for the delicate, perfect, vignette. So much humanity and grace in so few words.
DaughterOfSorceress-Lion chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I swear, it's like you know the cullens... Your descriptions and hold on their personalities are spot on!
Lizzie chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Good chapter. Alice gets so exited over the littlest things!
Abby chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
LOVED THAT! AHAHAHAHAHA. so funy!
Chocolate and Drama chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Loved it, so funny, good job!
PaperArtist chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I like it! Very cute. I don't often see Alice perspectives and this was done really well. Actually, it got me thinking about why shopping is so important to Alice. Many other fanfics make her sound just addicted or something and it always seems shallow, but I was thinking after reading this that it IS really a sport to her. As in, she can't actually foresee what the perfect thing is. In some ways it's the only thing in her life that gives her a thrill... a surprise. I like that, it means so much more now for her character to be so interested in shopping.. it all has to do with how she "sees" things. Maybe my new understanding is too obvious to other people, but for me at least.. I see a new depth to Alice's character. :)
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I loved the whole part where Alice is in her vision and she is soo frustrated and confused XP

I loved this part:

(She blushed, darting a glance at Edward. “Something pretty that I could justify buying just because it’s decorative. The last thing I want is Charlie thinking that I need to be able to see at two in the morning.”

Ah. So that’s why she wanted my help. She needed something tasteful. Something perfect. Well she’d come to the right vampire.)

And this part:

(“You brought this on yourself,” he reminded Bella and then kissed her. A lot. He got her pulse up to an RPM that would rival my yellow 911 kitty on the open road. When she seemed about to pass out, he buckled her in and shut the door. His parting shot to me was a firmly affectionate, “Be good.”)
ForksintheRoad chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
LOL - Wow! Intersection between two worlds: one of my classmates grandfathers sold the land in Silverdale where the mall is. It was just a field when we first lived in the area... and now Bella and Alice are shopping there. Who knew? Fun Story.
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
That was delightful! I loved your thoughts on how Alice is surprised all the time, but just earlier than her siblings are aware of. That was really insightful! I never thought of it that way. Loved this story, Eowyn.