Reviews for The Hand of Sorrow
Guest chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Are you going to continue this story? I absolutely love this story! 3
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
I don't get how you do it. People say I'm a decent writer, but you're just amazing. You almost had me crying here. Damn. I will be incredibly sad when I've finished all your stories. However, there are many left, so I can keep enjoying it for a while. Well, on to the next story...
hrmpf chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
heartbreaking untill the end.
lynxzpanther chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
aw... dean finally found him... :)
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
omg, i liked ur little review poem! lol, and your story, of course, but that was so cute!

poor cas... he doesnt deserve it, but i think it's still worth him being good. it took me three months to come to that conclusion, too. XD
sykoyadig chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Who is the angel that was Castiel's confident after Anna fell?

And who is torturing Cas now? D:

They made him human?

Gah!1
rixietrixie91 chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
This was definitly worth the tears. Good job :) I loved every second of it!
Val chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
This is so good! You have to write a sequel!
writeeofpassage chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
Beautiful! :)
Neko-Ochz chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
Aw! He saved Cass! Finally! I almost cried ;-;
Anuki chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
Cas has been rescued! I love Dean!
Chloe Winchester chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
Apart from being depressed for the rest of the day and nightmares later it was fabulous! : D Very good. *mumbles* took Dean long enough... ; ) But I can't stay mad at him.

Once again, past excellence! : D

XX CW XX
Port-of-Seas chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
Yay! Dean to the rescue! Wonder how he found him or, for that matter, what he's gonna do next...
Punky chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
I cried. I seriously cried. Thank you , thank you for having Castiel at least be rescued in the end! You know what? I'd actually want to see this happen on Supernatural now. It would be awful, but if it meant Dean saving him in the end It would bring me to tears and I would love it.

Wonderful job with this fine work Temi *applauds*

(I find it also fitting that Cas resuced Dean from hell, while Dean rescued Cas from "heaven". Nice! ;) )
Port-of-Seas chapter 2 . 6/10/2009