Reviews for Mobile Suit: Gundam SEED Continuum
Short but good story
thedarkpokemaster chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Sweet
Kuwabara99 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
awesome fic! loved how Rau got stopped and pwned

yeah, I think of that DBZ paradox alot. how changing another past wont change the future of another timeline.

oh well. this reminds me of the movie of Timecop. where he loses everything, goes through time and makes a new life for himself

Kira/Fllay forever
EmperorDraco7 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Great story, I really liked how Kira from the future managed to save Flay from her fate. Well done.
BearDogg-X chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
It was a good fic and an interesting take on keeping Flay alive. The only minor fault I found with it was that Cagalli and Athrun wasn't on the Archangel to meet Future!Kira.
Vanguarde chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
This was great! I'm a FllayxKira fan myself so i was glad to find another fiction! There's not too many and I really like your story! Thanks for making it and inspiring me to start on one myself! Keep up the great work!
Zessway Avalon chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
This is a good one! I love your way of sparing Fllay's life.

Keep up the good work of writing more ficts.
nxkris chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
this doesnt really make sense because when kira went back he made it so the other kira wouldnt have reason to do so, also he came from when there was no flay so he would either go back to that timeline or the one where kira lived with flay and knows her for years rather than only knowing her for a few months. the last possibility would be there are now two kiras in the future. it doesnt make much sense with that in mind as he mostly destroyed his timeline. also i do have to ask, how would he fall so in love with a girl who he only knows for a few months at the age of 16 and she is the love of his life who he would give up on lacus and that his entire life is consumed with thee idea of going back. I do like the concept though, perhaps you should try a story where Kira goes back and replaces his younger self say at the point where kira is almost killed by athrun, only this time is killed by athrun, and over the two year break after the war build strike freedom and give flay freedom or something along those lines. also he shouldnt tell everyone he is from the future as that would open to many possible variables that may change by his simply going back.