Reviews for Unexpected Feelings
smellysoap chapter 21 . 4/5/2011
Spectacular, truly wonderful, a great read and severely underrated.

I for one enjoyed Rena as a character, and I'm glad that she ended up with Gin whom you've portrayed very well. He is after all one of my favorite characters.

It seems like you haven't posted anything for your sequel yet, and if you've lost inspiration, due to Gin's unfortunate ending, I really think you should write your sequel based on an alternate universe where he survives.

Think on it ;)

smellysoap
smellysoap chapter 21 . 4/5/2011
Spectacular, truly wonderful, a great read and severely underrated.

Think on it ;)

smellysoap
inperfection chapter 21 . 9/5/2010
You have no idea how happy i was she ended up w/ Gin, I mean don't get me wrong Girmmjow is one sexy man beast but I love Gin and all his magnificant creepiness

Very good story, looking forward to the sequel!
triggerspec chapter 20 . 8/24/2010
astounding. such an ending. its very open ended which i hate, yet still a conclusion, which i found adoring. i'm going to say i love it though. amazing job.

-applauds-

kudos!
triggerspec chapter 19 . 8/24/2010
heh, very nice. who wouldn't enjoy a punishment from gin. heh.

triggerspec chapter 18 . 8/24/2010
so sad... i hate that about bleach, the bad guys are so much fun, and then ichigo comes and crashes the party. -shakes head-

triggerspec chapter 17 . 8/24/2010
steamy. hah, very nice chapter.

triggerspec chapter 15 . 8/24/2010
cute, adoring, sweet. fantastic story.

triggerspec chapter 14 . 8/24/2010
very creative.

triggerspec chapter 13 . 8/24/2010
absolutely loved this chapter.

triggerspec chapter 12 . 8/24/2010
ah-maay-zing

right right, i'm in love with gin, and now hope she stays with him. though i guess things can change. and my original thought was a grimmjow ending. heh. your writing is phenomenal.

triggerspec chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
very nice :)

triggerspec chapter 9 . 8/24/2010
you've had me falling for Gin. Heh, fantastic job, i'm envious of your writing.

triggerspec chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
hah! fantastic! this chapter truly made my night. I didn't even know that saying, it's really amusing.

many kudos.
triggerspec chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
gin is a sweetheart. i really liked the ginxrangiku thing. im really into yer story. thank you.