Reviews for Yes Sir
Bleach1112 chapter 1 . 9/17
Oh sequel please!
The Lost Rogue chapter 1 . 4/26
I've read this loads of times and I would love a sequel to this! It's awesome as a stand alone though don't get me wrong :3
RainCityWriter chapter 1 . 4/11
I like that it was more realistic, but do you think Snape would now change? I think it's possible.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Good start, but please continue as you've got me hooked for more
hpsslily chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Hmm interesting
kittyranma chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I liked this though I thought that it was incomplete. It seems to end were it should have gone on. You can tell Snape had a lot more to say and find out. I suspect that even he would've done something about the abuse.
Vikki chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I absolutely love this! I agree with your opinion of snape being the lovey dovey father... it just seems to plastic. this seems more.. real.
Littleone534 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I love this one-shot so much. I found this story last year and I can't stop re-reading it! Could you please write a full story for this? Please?
Fire of the lioness chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Yes! Finally a story where Snape messes up when he is placed in charge of Harry! I would dearly love to see the fall-out, maybe Dumbledore's POV ? ( as long as it doesn't end with a happily ever after of course)
violetdusk12 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
SweGLEEK chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Good butt couldent you do like a story about how Harry got hur buy his uncel. Was a little confusing. and maybe a story where Snap like calles Dambeldor ther and shows him Harrys bak and they like make Harry movie in whit someone els like the almosed fight about where hi has to live.
NineTails chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This is probably one of the best "Severus attempts to raise Harry and has to spank him" story I have/will ever read. It is worded beautifully. If you wanted to you could even make an omake, which(only if you want to) would be extremely awesome But anyway, fabulous writing and I old you do other things like this.

Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
make the story longer i realy want to read more
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is goooooooddd! :)
i like it, and i LOVE severus snape
UnicornsFartGlitter chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
hey i didn't get what Harry did. why was his ass still pale? other than that, awesome! check out mine its called Skye/Snape.