Reviews for Yes Sir
Cinthya chapter 1 . 7/12
Brilliant
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 1 . 3/1
Oh my gosh you can't just LEAVE it there! Please continue this story - I know Snape wouldn't just go back to the way it was before, now Harry just needs to know that, too! Please don't leave it here!
E chapter 1 . 2/7
I like how in character this is the fluffy stories annoy me to no end
Mary54 chapter 1 . 1/15
Not sure if you are following your reviews or not anymore, but...
I liked it, I thought you were right in what you wrote- Snape would not get fluffy. I just wished it was longer. I think you have some talent!

Now I am off to see if you wrote anything else. My oh, my, your kinky way, eh? Good stuff!
Bleach1112 chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Oh sequel please!
The Septic Gryff chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
I've read this loads of times and I would love a sequel to this! It's awesome as a stand alone though don't get me wrong :3
RainCityWriter chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
I like that it was more realistic, but do you think Snape would now change? I think it's possible.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Good start, but please continue as you've got me hooked for more
hpsslily chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Hmm interesting
kittyranma chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I liked this though I thought that it was incomplete. It seems to end were it should have gone on. You can tell Snape had a lot more to say and find out. I suspect that even he would've done something about the abuse.
Vikki chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I absolutely love this! I agree with your opinion of snape being the lovey dovey father... it just seems to plastic. this seems more.. real.
GIVE ME MORE D
Littleone534 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I love this one-shot so much. I found this story last year and I can't stop re-reading it! Could you please write a full story for this? Please?
Fire of the lioness chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Yes! Finally a story where Snape messes up when he is placed in charge of Harry! I would dearly love to see the fall-out, maybe Dumbledore's POV ? ( as long as it doesn't end with a happily ever after of course)
violetdusk12 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Loved!
SweGLEEK chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Good butt couldent you do like a story about how Harry got hur buy his uncel. Was a little confusing. and maybe a story where Snap like calles Dambeldor ther and shows him Harrys bak and they like make Harry movie in whit someone els like the almosed fight about where hi has to live.