Reviews for Yes Sir
This was stupid
Cinthya chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Brilliant
PadfootIsMyHomeDawg chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Oh my gosh you can't just LEAVE it there! Please continue this story - I know Snape wouldn't just go back to the way it was before, now Harry just needs to know that, too! Please don't leave it here!
E chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
I like how in character this is the fluffy stories annoy me to no end
Mary54 chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
Not sure if you are following your reviews or not anymore, but...
I liked it, I thought you were right in what you wrote- Snape would not get fluffy. I just wished it was longer. I think you have some talent!

Now I am off to see if you wrote anything else. My oh, my, your kinky way, eh? Good stuff!
Bleach1112 chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Oh sequel please!
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
I've read this loads of times and I would love a sequel to this! It's awesome as a stand alone though don't get me wrong :3
RainCityWriter chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
I like that it was more realistic, but do you think Snape would now change? I think it's possible.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Good start, but please continue as you've got me hooked for more
hpsslily chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Hmm interesting
kittyranma chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I liked this though I thought that it was incomplete. It seems to end were it should have gone on. You can tell Snape had a lot more to say and find out. I suspect that even he would've done something about the abuse.
Vikki chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I absolutely love this! I agree with your opinion of snape being the lovey dovey father... it just seems to plastic. this seems more.. real.
GIVE ME MORE D
Littleone534 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I love this one-shot so much. I found this story last year and I can't stop re-reading it! Could you please write a full story for this? Please?
Fire of the lioness chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Yes! Finally a story where Snape messes up when he is placed in charge of Harry! I would dearly love to see the fall-out, maybe Dumbledore's POV ? ( as long as it doesn't end with a happily ever after of course)
violetdusk12 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013